Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Photography Club Challenges > 100 Themes Challenge (Photography)

blondechaos

This looks like a lot of fun. I really like the prompts you have put together :) I like the no deadline too haha :D Hope it's okay if I participate XD

--

Blog  ♥ Simblr

November 29, 2013 at 11:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

@Peace, yay!  I added you to the list!  I know how you feel, in the past I've taken on too many projects and felt overwhelmed.  One day, I just decided to step back and only participate in minimal ways.  I missed being part of everything, but now I feel better.  (eh, I'm getting nostalgic here)

@Min, wow, lovely shot!!  Gorgeous lighting and I've never been a fan of hairy men or werewolves but he's looking good.

@Ballantyne, I know it does sound fun but it also sounds crazy.  One Hundred sounds like a big number.  But there is no deadline.  You work at your own pace.

@Cloudwalker, Lovely shot!  Great fashion sense and elegant!  (don't forget to make your 100 Themes album to start organizing your photos.  :)  )

@Jorgha, thanks for helping add the participants and linking to the albums.  I was gonna do it but if you are around first, I always appreciate the help.  :)  And I just went through your gallery, left comments on the photos.  I am totally impressed with your abilities.  You have some creative and gorgeous shots.  It really is a shame that your work isn't seen more.  But hey, this is the perfect opportunity to show them all off.  :)

@Ninisims, added you to the list of 'The Brave Ones.'  Hope to see your album soon.  I know, Jorgha seems to be ahead but she does inspire the rest of us to get moving.  

--

November 29, 2013 at 11:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

@Blondechaos, Of course it's okay for you to join!  Added you to 'The Brave Ones,' the list of participants.

--

November 29, 2013 at 11:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Sylent, always happy to help :) 

It just really depend on what I take the photos for how many people end up seeing them. Some stuff I just take pictures of (my collection of scenery pictures is very large) to take pictures of, some stuff I will put on tumblr (only to find it reblogged by The Sims Official) and some stuff I will put on Facebook where it's hit or miss if it's even seen. Then there is the weird stuff that just gets sent to a couple people. You can ask Peace, I take pictures of everything. I sent something and it was "screenshot-1232" or something equally as ridiculous and I got nice talking to about how I needed to clean out my screenshots and get rid of things I didn't need. :P 

Now off to check out your commentary :)

--

http://www.simsweeklyworldnews.info
http://jorgha-haq.tumblr.com/

November 29, 2013 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

smokytopaz

In theory, I will do them in order......... um unless I don't. :)

No.1  Flowers

'And she wore flowers in her hair and there was magic in her eyes...................'

--

November 29, 2013 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

beautiful Smoky!

--

November 29, 2013 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Absolutely gorgeous, Smoky!

--

November 29, 2013 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Food - another picture that I took and never used for anything like I had intended. I think the green bits are really gummy bears.

--

November 30, 2013 at 3:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Peacemaker
Administrator

Sylent, its more of my list of things to do, like cc creations, homes, pictures and playing. There just isn't enough time in the day to sim sometimes *giggles*

--

November 30, 2013 at 3:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

yay! more people are coming to play with us. I'm going to start my day with #2. First kiss

--

November 30, 2013 at 7:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

@Jorgha, okay so the food is interesing but I am drawn to that black bottle in the middle of the table.  I hope it's safe to drink.  ;)

@Peace, yes the imagination could be a dangerous thing.  ;)

--

November 30, 2013 at 9:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Hmm.. gummy bears on a cheese platter. Maybe you're on to something.

Strangely I was inspired while attending my great uncle's funeral yesterday. One of my grandmother's friends wanted to know once and for all if I had a crush on her son when I was a kid, and I did. She said "I knew it!" LOL  It reminded me that I was never very subtle about these things as a kid, and I pretty much always had a crush on someone. This is miniature Minraed and miniature Asher - I guess they were destined to be together.

--

November 30, 2013 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Flobo

I'm sooo tempted....

--

November 30, 2013 at 10:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

But Flo...there is no deadline.

Sylent, yea, it's safe to drink. I think it was apple nectar that I put on the table.

--

November 30, 2013 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Flobo

Ok I'm in!

--

November 30, 2013 at 1:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Hi Flo!!!!!  Welcome to the challenge of a lifetime.  :D

--

November 30, 2013 at 11:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zoeyzuko

Can these photos be ones we've already shown on Facebook or do they have to be brand new ones-never seen before?  I'm in since I do take photos everytime I in  my game but I do want to know about if they can't be ones already seen on Facebook since I just uploaded a couple great ones about food.

--

Keep smiling :)

December 1, 2013 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Hi Zoey, would love to have you join in!  As for submitting photos that have already been seen...there really are no strict rules.  I don't mind seeing a few already done photos that you feel proud of that you want to share.  Jorgha has added some shots she did previously because the photos had not gotten that much attention and I feel that is okay.  :)

With that being said though, I don't want people to start submitting a whole bunch of old photos and pat themselves on the back for simply fulfilling the themes.  I feel that this list is meant to be taken on as a personal adventure and it is meant to inspire you as an artist to explore your creativity.  It's more about challenging yourself, about learning and growing.  Well, I'm hoping people will see it that way.  LOL!   But ultimately, I just want people to have FUN with it!!   :)

Thank you and I look forward to all your lovely photos!!  I still have yet to start on mine but am excited about the ideas running through my head! 

--

December 1, 2013 at 1:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

smokytopaz

First Kiss...........

--

December 1, 2013 at 8:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Smoky, that is so dreamy. :) Love the Adam and Eve take on first kiss.

--

December 1, 2013 at 8:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.