Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Photography Club Challenges > 100 Themes Challenge (Photography)

zoeyzuko

--

Keep smiling :)

June 8, 2014 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zoeyzuko

Minraed at June 6, 2014 at 6:22 AM

I know Zoey, some of the ones deleted were awesome, but I just wanted to make sure people know it was not me deleting them. :)

I was hoping you didn't have a problem with those kind of photos, since the weren't really nasty or in bad taste... but I'm glad you explained it to me.  Thanks.    You know me, I'm the nosey one. :p

--

June 8, 2014 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TitusLinde

In Titus' veins flows the blood of the Vikings and this was the night, when his son Julian should get the spirit of their ancestors. 

As soon as the Vikings appeared of the landside he called the Vikings of the seaside. 

Soon a big Viking ship appeared and Julian got the spirit of the Vikings.

--

June 9, 2014 at 5:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TitusLinde

Titus knows Cat since a very long time, but it was her first visit at Germany

Cat was very excited to see the German Baltic Sea Coast

It was their first walk along the beach and for sure Germany welcome Cat with the typically rainy weather

Titus was very busy in the kitchen to prepare all for Cat's birthday party. He was glad to get the help of Zoey's son Josh

On the SIFF red carpet event Titus appeared with his friend and actor Raffaele. Suddenly all spotlights turned on him, the paparazzi got nosey about his company. 

--

June 9, 2014 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zoeyzuko

One day on holiday with Titus Linde this little fella just popped in for a visit.  He's still on holiday with us :)

--

June 14, 2014 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Matt Golden

i'll make some tomorrow, i wonder if sylent still looking up this thread, i hope she is :)

--

June 14, 2014 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

I have been so slack in posting pictures. 

12. Fire

13. Water

19. Music

20. Fashion

26. Passion

36. Game

40. Chaos

41. The Weather Outside

44. My Plumbob and I

51. Date

54. Sexy is Back

63. Graveyard

94. The Visitor

--

http://www.simsweeklyworldnews.info
http://jorgha-haq.tumblr.com/

June 15, 2014 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Green_Girly100

It's been awhile since I've been here, and wow, there have been some changes!. I dropped by looking for some animation links, but got totally distracted by this challenge!! Guys, there are some totally amazing pics here, I am in awe of your talent! Here are a few recent pics to start my album:

#1 Flowers

#6 Ghost

#60 Shadow

#69 Granny's Attic

#73 Abandoned

--

June 20, 2014 at 6:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

It is great to see that the ball is still rolling. Even if it is a bit slower lately. We are preparing the next Simatography magazine to release June 21st, tomorrow, the first day of Summer. We will be showcasing many of the more recent photos added since we last showcased some in our past SIFF Buzz magazine.

If you go to our issuu page you will see that we have been showing these off in our magazines a few at a time, while we don't show them all we try to at least show one from each person.

http://issuu.com/simatography/stacks

--

June 20, 2014 at 9:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I have noticed that there are a couple of you who don't have albums. If you have not started an album titled with your name and 100 themes then I won't know which ones are for this so let us know if you start up an album. When you do we will add it to the list on the first page.

I have just discovered Green Girly and Tenderwolf so I am just adding those links to the list on the first page now.

also a reminder that we are on tumblr, so if you tag your photos #Simatography100 we will reblog some

--

June 20, 2014 at 9:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Moon Entertainment

42. My Avatar
--

June 24, 2014 at 5:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Infinite-Saxa

Hey! I found some pics about this challenge, and..wow! That's awesome! I was wondering if I can take part of this challenge:) Anyway, nice job! :D

--

Infinite.

June 25, 2014 at 9:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Petalbot

Okay, I feel like I'm cheating with this one because I took it just after Island Paradise came out.  I caught this one by sheer luck.  This is number 23. Oops!  Two pics because her face on the second on after the accident cracks me up. 

This one is one I just took a couple days ago.  This is No. 24 Home--very literally.  But I really can't think of what to do for home, except for post a picture of a home, LOL!

I'll be working on some more of the themes this weekend. 

June 26, 2014 at 10:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

@ Infiinte ABSOLUTELY! Anyone can take part.

And, If any sims 2 Simmers are here, don't be intimidated just because most of us are Sims 3, join in! We would love to have you.

--

June 27, 2014 at 7:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

@Petalbot, awesome to see you jumping back in. Darn, I should too. Great new pics.

--

June 27, 2014 at 7:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ninisims

Some really amazing photos here! I have been slack too but do not have that many to post.  Jorgha, so happy to see that pic of Newt and Nicole...and the "shark dressed man!"

94. The visitor

June 29, 2014 at 6:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Fabulous Nini. Great to see you back too.

--

June 30, 2014 at 8:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

zoeyzuko

Something going on here?  I can't upload my latest photo :(  Keeps telling me it's a dangerous file :o  This never happened to me before.

What's up Minraed?  Am I doing it all wrong now?   I have been clicking copy on my photo from facebook and it won't show up here when I click paste. :|  Maybe I'll try another day.

--

July 1, 2014 at 1:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Zoey, make sure there are no special charcters in the file name. Webs will reject them. It especially hate the # symbol.

--

http://www.simsweeklyworldnews.info
http://jorgha-haq.tumblr.com/

July 1, 2014 at 2:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

zoeyzuko

Thanks Jorgha ... and that's what I was using ...the # for the number :/  I'll try again :)

--

July 1, 2014 at 8:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.