Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Greetings and Guidelines > Stop by Here and Say Hello!

LilMSims

Sorry if this is in the wrong place - I couldn't find the greeting area :-(

Just wanted to stop by and say Hiiiiiiii to the entire Simatography group and tell you abit about myself well... 

-I'm LilMSims other wise known as lilmamasims, I've been a simmer for yeeeaaarrs now right from when the Sims 1 came out.

-I got creative with the Sims 2 and started writing Sims stories - I was a mod at the Sims 2 Writers Hangout for about 2 years. 

-I started to take part in Sims 3 modeling comps for while that were hosted on the sims 3 website. 

-I disappeared from the scene for a few months when I got into a serious accident, but now I'm getting better I'm chasing a new sims passion - Machinima making!!!!!!

-Can't think of anything else to say right now but if you've got any questions I would be more than happy to answer. 

Take care x 

March 16, 2011 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Hi LilMSims!  Great to have you here!  From what I've seen so far of your work, you are a very talented individual and very creative as well.  I love your machinimas!  I'll be watcing out for more so please keep sharing.

It's awesome that you got through the accident and are doing better.  It's fantastic to meet another dedicated simmer and I hope you have fun at Simatography here.  There's always something going on around the site so don't be shy.  Jump in anytime.  :)  Take care and all the best. 

--

March 16, 2011 at 7:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LilMSims

Hi Sylentwhysper, thanks for your reply, I'm definitely hoping to get more involved in what goes here other than SIFF, I'm abit gutted I couldn't take part the pre-SIFF challenges but I'm sure you guys do other things I can take part in :), I'll be seeing you. 

March 16, 2011 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Hey LilM - I'll move this to the right spot, but in all fairness I think it's freakishly overwhelming trying to find things when you first get here so I'm just thrilled that you found a place to shout out! So Hi and welcome! Glad you've joined us and entered SIFF. I can't wait to see more of yoru work.

--

March 16, 2011 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SSProductions

Hi LilM :) Welcome to Simatography. I only descovered the Sims when TS3 was released. It's certainly an awesome game engine for creating machinima. I'm sorry to hear you were involved in an accident, but I hope you're making a swift recovery. It's really awesome you're delving into the world of machinima, it's an excellent outlet for many types of creativity. I really love your work :)

--

Photobucket

March 17, 2011 at 6:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Wz682

Since I saw this post, I thought this would be an acceptable place to post my post. I am a BIG fan of The Sims, I always have and always will. . . I love playing with the Sims 3 but after awhile I became bored out of my mind, and I wanted to do something so much more with the Sims 3, so I went online and went to youtube and I saw all these series, and I was like, "Hmph, these are pretty good," and so I began to think, "should I make one of my own?" and I did. I made my first series call The Seven Miserable Lives, I couldn't post it on here, because I didn't know where to post it. When I was was in the mist of brainstorming, I saw the series that I poped out the most, The Kingdom Series. I fell in love with it, so I e-mailed the creator of it on youtube, asking for advice and tips, they were kind and friendly. They are probably my inspiration for even making my series in the first place. Then they told me about this website and I finally got the chance to go on and look around. I LOVED it. I am sorry that this post is so LONG... But I just wanted to say thanks to you all for making this webstie and making my life easier and being supportive to all Simmers. I hope someday I could earn your trust and lifetime friendships . . .

October 30, 2011 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CrescentMoonPye

Hey LilM & Wz682,

Welcome to our little home away from home [the real world].

Glad you found Simatography and I hope you go creatively spastic here. There's so much to do, it's crazy. Crazy fun, that is! We have found ways to be 'All Things Creative': Movies, art, photography, stories, etc. - the list is seemingly endless.

(How was that for plugging our greatness. Pretty good, eh?) [nudge nudge]

--

Happy Simming to you from C.M. Pye Fine Art & Books

October 30, 2011 at 12:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Wz682

Awh, thanks for yor friendliness!! :)

--
October 30, 2011 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Hi Wz682, Welcome to the Site and glad to see a fan of the Kingdom Series, it's such an awesome show.  To post a video just go to the video section of our site, at the top of the video section page there is a button that says, Add Video and then just put in the url of your vid, fill out a title and description and submit.  It's really easy.  :)

--

October 30, 2011 at 6:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CatKetty21

Hi Lilm! :) Hi sylent! :) Hi Min! :) Hi SS! :) Hi Wz682! :) Hi Crescent! :)

I don't know why but this seems fun to me xD :lol:

--

October 30, 2011 at 2:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SSProductions

Hi Wz682 and welcome :) I hope you'll have fun here and with your series :) I agree with you, The Kingdom is an awesome series.

--

Photobucket

October 30, 2011 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

eziopeep

WHATUPPPPPP?!?!??!?!?!?! *makes ghetto pose*

My sims 3 game is in recovery right now, but I hope to get back to it sometime in the next few weeks I'm really busy.

--

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

October 30, 2011 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CatKetty21

eziopeep at October 30, 2011 at 4:19 PM

WHATUPPPPPP?!?!??!?!?!?! *makes ghetto pose*

My sims 3 game is in recovery right now, but I hope to get back to it sometime in the next few weeks I'm really busy.

Yayyyyyy!!!! (doing happy dance) :D I'm glad for you eziopeep! :)

Don't forget to take some rest ok!?

--

October 30, 2011 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

eziopeep

Hehe yeah :)

--

October 30, 2011 at 7:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CrescentMoonPye

Welcome, welcome to all the new members! *claps*

So excited that you could join us and be a part of this fantastic community. Have a good time and wander the site at will...

November 9, 2011 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rhapsody12

Nice to have such an accomplished simmer join our group. Its like getting a new company member. We look forward to your creative inputs, and personal creations on this site, Welcome!!:D

--

December 2, 2011 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rhapsody12

As for me, I've been here a while, some of you know me already.  I've never really been to anything like this, and its nice to be able to stretch my wings outside of E.A'S LITTLE CREATIVE BOX. So hello all, and thanks for having me!

--

December 2, 2011 at 11:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CatKetty21

Hey Rhapsody! You know what!? It's great to have you around! :D

--

December 2, 2011 at 12:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nanami

hello and welcome to all the new members!! xD 

--

December 2, 2011 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

eziopeep

I'M POSTING SOMETHING RANDOM WARNING.

Hi. :B

--

December 2, 2011 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.