Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Greetings and Guidelines > Stop by Here and Say Hello!

CloudwalkerSims

Thank you! (did you see PsychoThriller?) shameless plug.

--

June 9, 2013 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Matt Golden

i will se it right now! :D

June 9, 2013 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MiloBean

Hello!...again. It's been about a year and two different computers since I've been here. My first computer blew up and it took a little while to gather the required cash to purchase a new one. I was two expansions behind since that happened and after a bout of not wanting to install the game and hunt for the necessary downloads, I'm back in business and working on a new machinima. I was a bit rusty after all that time and it took a little while to get back into full swing, but I'm enjoying the process again.

Anyway, I just wanted to poke my head in and say 'hey.' Hope things are going well in film land for everybody. Now I have some catch-up threads to read. Tah!

--

"We're all in this alone"

June 10, 2013 at 5:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Hey Milo! I'm excited to see what you come up with for a new machinima. Your last one at SIFF was brillitan!

--

June 12, 2013 at 6:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MiloBean

Hey Minraed! Thanks! You can see a few stills of the next one in the gallery and member's studio section. I'm excited to finish it actually. I'm still trying to chew all that I bit off.

--

June 12, 2013 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

scrim.rave

hi I'm scrim, also known as scream256, bocboc256 i've been active simmers for many years but been on hiatus for months. I've been lurking aroud this site before but now found guts to formally join.

I used to make sims 2 machinima before, and modding some custom content for both sims 2 and 3. I also write stories and make turn them into comics.

I also do posters and other artworks.

I want to get active in the sims scene again and hopefully work with everyone else. Yay!

July 3, 2013 at 3:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MiloBean

Hey, another comic creator! Awesome!

I do that stuff too. :D

--

July 3, 2013 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Welcome Scrim! I'm glad you joined. We're not scary at all.

With SIFF coming you might find something fun to join in on. We like to get builders, story tellers, photographers, graphic artists and everyone involved.

--

July 3, 2013 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MadameLee

Hi I am MadameLee. I was invited over here so I can ask for advice on my machina for my Disney sims' kids machina. I just don't know where I'm suppose to go to post the thread..

--

If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.

July 9, 2013 at 1:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

Welcome !

Here's the link to the green room section that gives you some tips about navigating the site http://simatography.webs.com/apps/forums/show/2671042-the-green-room-welcome-start-here

As Minraed said above, We're not scary at all. (Some of our films might be, however)

--

July 9, 2013 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rosahege

Hello everyone!

I'm rosahege. Site owner of the Norwegian fansite Lille Sims Side and a machinima and story creator. 

If there's someone in here from Sims99 or MachinimaTV you problably know who I am :P

I do not make any machinima movies now. My last series was creatied back in 2009 with The Sims 2, and I really didn't get into machinima making with The Sims 3.

Now I'm only writing sims stories and I really love taking pictures. 

Well that's some stuff about me :)

July 26, 2013 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

Welcome Rosa! I hope you join us with your awesome photography skills!

--

July 26, 2013 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Welcome Rosa! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have fun playing with us.

--

July 26, 2013 at 8:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

morathami

Hello, everyone! I'm newbie here;)

August 13, 2013 at 4:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Welcome Morathami! I hope you have fun here with us.

I am going to move your post to our section called Member Studios HERE

You can add updates to that thread if you have something fun to share. I'm on Tumblr too so I'll follow you.

--

August 13, 2013 at 6:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CatKetty21

It's been a while since I looked at that thread and now I see a lot of newcomers and a come back. :O Welcome everyone! :D

--

August 13, 2013 at 8:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Stiles Mcgraw

Hi!  I am Stiles McGraw and I represent Magic Light Productions.  I became a member here about a month ago.  I have made a few music videos but nothing real professional.  I love making sims 3 videos...hopelessly addicted!

September 2, 2013 at 12:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Hey Stiles, great to see you've stopped by. I hope you'll find it helpful here. We have some more things planned for after SIFF too.

--

September 2, 2013 at 6:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Astraea Nevermore

Hello everyone! :D Astraea Nevermore over here. I just found out this lovely community (and the awesome battle of the bands challenge! <3 ) and I decided to join. I love taking pictures, writing stories and making CC for sims games :D I'm not much of a machinima creator, but I do love watching those made by other people! ^^

--

January 15, 2014 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Hi Astreaea! *waves frantically* Welcome!!

--

http://www.simsweeklyworldnews.info
http://jorgha-haq.tumblr.com/

January 15, 2014 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.