Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Greetings and Guidelines > Stop by Here and Say Hello!

Astraea Nevermore

Hiiii! *waves back* Thanks for the welcome! :D

--

January 15, 2014 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Hello Hello and a big warm welcome! We love seeing new people stopping by to join in the fun, and this is a great time for coming around since there is always so much happening during SIFF season.

--

January 15, 2014 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KatieMidge

Hi there! It's been awhile since I've been here. Been busy with college. How are you guys? :D Well I guess you could say I'm a newbie here. Newbie in Machinima but still getting a hang of it :P

--

Happy Simming :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/KBluesable

January 20, 2014 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GemBobMarley/Gemsims
Hi everyone :) I guess I'm new here too. I'm Gembobmarley or Gemsims Sims on YouTube :) I'm hoping to join in with SIFF this year :) can't wait to see all the trailers and advertisements :) it's looking great so far! xx
January 20, 2014 at 2:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Well hello there Katie and GemBob Welcome to our little playground. I hope you'll have fun here.

Have a good look around and be sure to not be shy when you need help. That's what we're here for so just ask away!

--

January 20, 2014 at 7:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

*runs around all excited* NEW PEOPLE!! I promise not to scare them off, Min :)

--

http://www.simsweeklyworldnews.info
http://jorgha-haq.tumblr.com/

January 20, 2014 at 8:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Welcome Astraea, Katie and GemBob!! 

--

January 21, 2014 at 12:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GemBobMarley/Gemsims
Thank you all for such a warm welcome! xx
January 21, 2014 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KatieMidge

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :D

--

Happy Simming :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/KBluesable

January 21, 2014 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tahte

Hello all! I loved the Sims since the beginning, but machinima made me love them even more! I have done a few in the past with Sims 2, but I'd like to get back into it with Sims 3. I look forward to seeing and learning a lot of cool things on this site!

January 22, 2014 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Hello Tahte and welcome. Wow, so many new visitors. I hope you find what you need here, and don't be shy. We are here to help.

--

January 22, 2014 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nikki Star Projects

Hi i'm new!:):):):) It's Nikki Star!:)

--

- Nikki Star:)

January 22, 2014 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Hi, Nikki!  :D

--

January 22, 2014 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Simfred

Before saying more - you will quickly notice I have a real troubles with English. I hope you will forgive my rough language.

My first encounter with the Sims, it was a boredom day. I saw a Sims 2  used box. I bought Sims 3 few months later. I played a bit, sometimes too much, but never find my way with the sims. This summer, listening to a song by REASON4 "Take it all" I decided, just for fun, to make a short movie. And then another with Norah Jones "come away with me".

In November, I started on a much longer film (Scary Christmas - already 20 mn and it's only the beginning). This is a huge but exciting work. These few words have a reason :  to say how proud I am to discover with this site, I'm not alone, others like you, share this passion.

--

January 30, 2014 at 11:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Welcome Simfred! It is exciting to have you here as well. Welcome.

What is your first language? It is French I think? Perhaps we have someone to help if you ever need a bit more explanation for anything. I am Canadian, but even though we have French language here, when I was in school we didn't learn it too much.

--

January 30, 2014 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Simfred

Thank you Minread for your welcome. Since I found this website, I feel me less lost lol

Yes, I'm french (pobody's nerfect ^^). I asked me a lot of questions :

- First about machinima. Because sims are so poor with mimics or gestures. But thanks to Twalan from Nraas for the mods he created, so I can manage my sims and get some results to shoot scenes. He did a perfect job and it's a relief to have more freedom. If I feel me better with screenplay or directing (hair pulling on the head?) the Sims, I'm not quite sure to be a good technician with Machinima. So I will test if I can obtain some results with.

- Second trouble. In your website (siff) rules, I tried to understand as best I could, I understood that the films shown at SIFF should only contain scenes using Machinima.I've got 2 or 3 animations that I downloaded from Raphael Campbell and others (=plagiarisms). Is that means I can't participate ? Seeing some movies here, I'm a beginner lol

As I do not know you yet, I opened a facebook page called "SIMS 3 Movies" (or Simfred) where I show 2 short films I've made​​. And as I wanted to make this page funny, I created interview, photos casting, evenings start shooting,posters, everything that could distract future vistors. I thought I was all alone in this kind of mess lol

Once again, thank you for your warm welcome

SimFred

--

January 30, 2014 at 4:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

quoth-the-raven-sims

I just wanted to introduce myself, Jorgha got me onto this place even though I've known about it for a while. I can't wait to share my photography with everyone and see what everyone else is doing. I've tried my hand at machinima but I don't have the patience for it so pictures it is lol.

--

http://quoth-the-raven-sims.tumblr.com

January 30, 2014 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Hi Raven!!! So glad you are here! Lots of picture taking opportunities ;)

--

http://www.simsweeklyworldnews.info
http://jorgha-haq.tumblr.com/

January 30, 2014 at 10:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WhiteBlueCherry

HELLO!!!

I'm kinda sad it took me SO LONG before actually registering in this website :(  I'm WhiteBlueCherry and a sims 3 maniac. I'm thinking about participate for SIFF this year. I'm currently making a quick short movie and hope it'll be ready before March.

Thanks for having me here ;)

February 3, 2014 at 2:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

Welcome everyone! So happy you've joined this very creative community! Remember we have loads of tutorials and we're all here to help, you simply need to ask.

Can't wait to see all the new projects!

~Cloud

--

February 3, 2014 at 2:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.