Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Greetings and Guidelines > Stop by Here and Say Hello!

Minraed
Site Owner

oh my I missed JessyGee - my apologies. Welcome. It is great to hear your story and get to know you. I hope you will enjoy it here and find it a comfortable place to learn and grow.

Untamed! Welcome to you also. Lithuanian. This is not a culture I know much about, though I did have one Lituanian friend once. It is a pleasure to have you here, and we're excited that you found us. We have learned so much from each other so I hope you will enjoy it here too.

--

April 27, 2014 at 7:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheNobodies

Hello from The Nobodies:D

Thanx to Minraed and other people who asked us to join SIFF! We’ve been thinking about it for a long time, but we wasn’t ready for such amazing project. But now we are sure we can do it. We have a big team: producers Craig Lamb-Rush, Monthy Lamb-Rush, Manager: Dick Lamb, Clipmakers: Siamsy, Yegor Levkin and some more people. We also thank all clothes designers and architecture designers.

The group works mainly in the genre of "rock" in different directions. The Nobodies have them in multitude: alternative rock, post grunge, gothic metal. They are known for their incredibly expressive performance. The turning point in the life of the group was their accidental meeting in October 2013 with a talented photographer Siamsy. The official date of birth The Nobodies is the 10th of October, 1013, when their performance was held in the "Shady bar" in Sleepy Hollow.

So, now we think we have introduce our band in another theme. We will do it a little later.

Thank you all. With love and respect, The Nobodies team.

Here is our web sites: 

http://thenobodiescms.jimdo.com

https://www.facebook.com/thenobodiescms

http://www.sims-artgallery.net/en

--

May 1, 2014 at 9:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Welcome, The Nobodies!

--

May 1, 2014 at 1:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

*fangirl squeal*  :D  Love the Nobodies' style - it will be great to have you showcased at our next SIFF. In the meantime, look around and see if there is anything here that you can use to help you with your projects and share what you are up to.

--

May 1, 2014 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheNobodies

Thank you both, sylentwhysper and Minraed! We are really glad to be here. We have a good news. Today we will give you the link to our Interwiew, also our video on Radio station is ready. So, let's rock :P 

With love and respect, The Nobodies team. 

--

May 4, 2014 at 3:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JoyLoverMovies

Hi!!
I never introduced with all the members here.But I Take part in SIFF last time.winning nothing!! LOL!I will take part next SIFF>Please support me.

--

May 22, 2014 at 7:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Thanks for dropping in to say HI JoyLover and it is great to hear you will come back for SIFF again. I always feel sad that not everyone gets some award, but some people who started winning nothing became Masters of Machinima eventually so just keep at it. We love all machinima, beginner or experienced alike.

--

May 23, 2014 at 3:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kentaros Avenue

Hi there! My name is Kenneth Dahle and I am a 17 years old boy from Norway.

I like art and architecture. And I have a dumb sense of humor. I enjoy playing chess and I like a little bit of photography.

I had a youtube channel before the one I have now. And on the old one, which are today closed, I used to make Sims 3 House Building Timelapse videos. And I was making those videos for about a year before I closed the channel in 2013 because of school. Now that I have found the rythm in doing school, I have gotten enough sparetime to do other things. And so I decided to start doing youtube again! This time I will be doing machinima making. Though, I am very new at it and I dont have that much experience, I think it would be alot of fun!

Thanks for reading.

And sorry for my english.

Kenneth Dahle AKA "Kentaro" :D

--

May 25, 2014 at 6:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Hello Kenneth, thank you for dropping in to introduce yourself. It is a bit quiet here right now, as it is between cycles of SIFF - our Sims international film festival, but we are still many things here already that can help you.

I suggest that you look around for things to help you learn more about making machinima, and don't be afraid to start threads in the forums to ask questions. Welcome to Simatography!  Let us help you have fun with Machinima!

--

May 27, 2014 at 6:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Amarilis Nelvighlans

Hi, I'm new at SIFF and also with TS3 Film Making. I used to work with AMV (Anime Music Videos) But it was a big step when I learned a lot more about TS3 filming options (thanks to Nittens Tutorials) And I hope I'm up to the chalenge...

--

June 29, 2014 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Hello Amarilis, it is great to see you here. Welcome! There is so much here to explore, so just let us know if you need help or help finding things.

--

June 30, 2014 at 8:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I would like to give a big WELCOME to the so many new members we are seeing lately, many who are Sims 2 players and machinima makers which is exciting to see. Even with Sims 4 coming, there are some very talented and dedicated Sims 2 players keeping it alilve. Fun! Welcome!

--

July 5, 2014 at 8:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dana

Hello! I'm Dana. :D I've lurked this site a long long time ago when it just began and now I've finally joined! I love the sims and I love taking photos of them! (and then editing them. ;))  Umm what else . . . I like reading, drawing and writing. I also love movies and television shows like Sherlock. I'm also fond of just good ol' photography. Yeah! So I can't wait to check out the rest of the site and particpate in all the fun! :P

July 27, 2014 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Hi, Dana, and welcome :)

July 28, 2014 at 6:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MsSunnyMuffins

Uh, hello. MsSunnyMuffins here. Not all that good, but, I'm trying!

--

July 28, 2014 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Akaichou_Layla

Hi,

I have another profile under the name Akaichou, but since I fell off the face of the earth for a while I decided to create a new profile. :) Since my sims 3 has totally died despite my new computer and EA's weekly attempts to fix it. I am patiently waiting for Sims 4. I am determined to unleash my creative with the Sims 4 and contribute to the community! I know it will take some time to really master the craft but I am back to learn!!!

July 29, 2014 at 9:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I'm really late at coming back with welcomes. So here is a BIG WELCOME to make up for it :)   Make yourself at home, explore for a while because there is sooo much in the forums and all over the site, and if you need anything don't be afraid to ask questions.

--

August 20, 2014 at 6:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MidniteCries

Hello everyone at Simatography!  I recently found out about you guys, and I've been seeing a lot stuff around lately about Simatography.  I just wanted to say hey, and I'm probably going to go exploring now since there's so much stuff I still have to learn about.  I used to just focus on Sims 2 machinima and music videos, and have just started with TS3, and hopefully soon 4!!!  I'm excited to get started and explore more of Simatography! 

Talk to you later!

MidniteCries

September 14, 2014 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Oh I am so sorry for missing this earlier. My goodness. It has been a whirlwind around here with SIFF going on. Welcome MidniteCries! Welcome and I hope you will find many things here to help you with your projects.

--

September 21, 2014 at 6:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jelly

Hello friends!

I'm actually not new to this site but it's been a long time - years - since I've logged in. My previous name was Binibini and I did a lot of machinima on YouTube under the account Shazzypooh. Anyway, I have retired both of those and now go by Jellysimwich but feel free to call me Jelly. So I decided to get back into the creative loop but haven't quite returned to machinima, instead, I'm having a lot of fun doing still shot story telling. (Basically getting practice with camera handling, tuning up photography skills, and focusing on writing plots.)

So a big HELLO once again! I'll be making my second post in the TV Series forum and sharing my WIP "Daryl" comic styled series, inspired by AMC's The Walking Dead, but is not canon based. So if you have a second, I'd love for more eyes to checkout that project.

Until then, TTFN.

October 8, 2014 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.