Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Greetings and Guidelines > Stop by Here and Say Hello!

sylentwhysper

Hi Alone (err CleverBox) good to see you here!  A lot of us have been fans of you for a long time, we would love to get to know you better too.  :D

--

March 25, 2015 at 3:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

It took you all this time to stop being shy? You know we love you. Keep up the awesome machinima making inspiration. 

--

March 25, 2015 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pcom1777

I realize I forgot to stop by here and say hello :P My name is Peter but you can just call me Pcom. I was heavily into The Sims 2 Machinima up until late 2008. Life sometimes gets in the way. Once I was able to get somewhere creatively in my head, I bought The Sims 4 and have been obssessed with letting my imagination go. Hoping to have my first Sims 4 film out by Spring :)

March 30, 2015 at 9:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Well hello Pcom! Welcome. We look forward to your Sims 4 creations. Be sure to share them. After this season of SIFF I will make a point of going through the community to seek out more resources to help us with our Sims 4 projects like tutorials and such. On our simatography school link on the top toolbar you will find a link to Nittens first of a series of Sims 4 machinima making tutorials that may be helpful for getting started. 

--

March 31, 2015 at 6:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

luzasims

Sool-sool!

Hi guys! I'm luzasims, but you can call me Luza! I'm originally from Spain, more specifically from the northwest of Spain. I speak Spanish and Galician as native languages, but also I speak English fluently! I can speak a little bit of Portuguese and French too.

I've been filming with The Sims 2 since 2009 and now I'm obsessed with this game. I have an own channel where I post my Sims 2 series, my machinimas and even my downloads. I'm so excited about being a part of simatography and I can't wait for the next SIFF.

Sorry if something is misspelled!

--
April 17, 2015 at 11:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sims Berrry
Sul sul! I realised that I didn't say hello when I singed in so I am doing it now :D You can call me Bri and I am a sims machinima maker and voice actress. I have been playing sims since 2010 :) I have started my channel in 2015 (yup I am a newbie) where I post my machinimas and random videos. So yeah that's it byeeee
April 18, 2015 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Hi Sims Berry. Don't feel bad, we all forget to stop in here ;)

--

http://www.simsweeklyworldnews.info
http://jorgha-haq.tumblr.com/

April 18, 2015 at 10:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Hello, hello!  Hi Luza, that's a lot of languages you speak which is really amazing!! :D

@Sims Berry, hi!  Welcome to Simatgraphy!  :D

--

April 19, 2015 at 11:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

gothkittymimi

just here to say a quick hi hi hi :) lol not good at this forum stuff or talking about myself , i love sims played them all :D im more of a builder and decorator and gardener , i have done builds for simmers that have requested , im happy to help people if i can , i often look at what people do here and other sim groups , thank you to you all for creating simatography :D

May 12, 2015 at 9:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ellidarffygrown

hello everyone!
my name in real life is Lucas, but my fake caracter is Elli Darffy Grown...
i'm a pop singer and i make music videos!
sorry for my bad introduction!
i'm from brazil!
Nice to meet u all! :D

--

May 22, 2015 at 1:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

amoebae

Hello!

I'm amoebae (pictureamoebae on tumblr). I only just found out abot this place. I'm relatively new to The Sims. I started playing TS3  last year, maybe a couple of months before TS4 came out, when I switched full time to that.

I've never made any machinima, but screenshots are my thing. I've been taking screenshots seriously in various games for several years (where the emphasis is on getting the most out of a shot and not doing any post-processing in an editing program afterwards). I cut my teeth and really got into it with Skyrim, but have focused on things like Dragon Age, Fallout, etc as well. I'm playing TS4 for fun, but I'm always looking at ways I can integrate my love of screenshots into it. I'm still finding my feet, because of the unique challenges TS4 brings as opposed to other games I've shot. I've never been one for poses or setting up scenes artificially -- I prefer to shoot what I see and try to get the best out of it. Video game tourism is one way to describe it.

I like getting stuck in with post-processing suites like SweetFX and ReShade if I can. I'd messed around with SweetFX in a few games, but when I got the opportunity to co-author updates to a popular Skyrim ENB I really started becoming interested in that side of things. Most recently I've created a ReShade config for TS4, which aims to avoid the need for any post editing and gives a range of options for lighting, colours and effects that can be easily and quickly switched out in-game. I balance screenshotting with playing in every game I shoot, and at the moment, while I'm still getting to grips with The Sims, I haven't found my screenshot stride. Now my ReShade config is finished and released, I'm looking at trying to focus more on the screenshots (as well as the playing). 

Since I don't set up scenes, I don't know how well I'll fit into any of the challenges you offer here, but once I find my feet hopefully there'll be a place for me to at least share some of my better shots. And of course I look forward to seeing what you are all creating as well.

June 5, 2015 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Hey there Ellidarffygrown and Amoebae! Welcome the site!

--

http://www.simsweeklyworldnews.info
http://jorgha-haq.tumblr.com/

June 5, 2015 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

imeloynyan
Hi simatography peeps! :) just dropped by to say hi and share my sims YouTube channel.. feel free to watch, share and comment and my machinimas :) iMeloy Nyan: Sims 4 Music Videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnCgMprEoFeR4Attp7poF5NpErrIahQc-
--

Loves The Sims from 1 to 4 :)

Check my Simblr :)

July 30, 2015 at 9:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Hey , welcome to all of the new people stopping by. 

Gothkitty, thank you for sharing your creative builds. It was great to be able to feature you in our last magazine.

Elidarffygrown - now that is a tricky name to type. LOL We look forward to seeing your videos.

Amoebae - we would love to see your screenshots. We are not only about set up photography, but also all about many forms of visual creativity so great screenshots is totally a part of that. Be sure to set up an album in the photo gallery to show off your stuff. 

and Imeloynyan - Welcome. I hope we will see you enter something into SIFF sometime. 

The site is so full of things I know it can be hard to find your way around so don't be afraid to ask. 

--

July 31, 2015 at 6:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bodyrock

Hello,

I'm bodyrock. My real name is Stefan. I'm a german machinima filmmaker. (Sims 3 etc.)

But I also do, Let's Plays, animation videos and much more.

Many thanks.

August 21, 2015 at 6:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

hello Bodyrock! Thanks for joining us. I hope you will find it helpful here. Dont' be afraid to ask us anything. 

--

August 21, 2015 at 6:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bodyrock

many thanks, Minread

August 21, 2015 at 10:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lil Sparrow

Hi there!

I just wanted to stop by and say hi... I'm new to this all. I've been a hardcore Simmer for many years, though, but I'm new ro machinimas and simatography. I would like to get to know people in this site and on YouTube. On YouTube my channel's name is the same as my nickname here.

Please if you have time, take a moment and say hi to me. I want to get to know more people.

xxx Lil Sparrow

August 24, 2015 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Hi Lil Sparrow, welcome to Simatography.  The best way to get to know people and break the ice is just to talk to them. :D

--

August 25, 2015 at 2:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lil Sparrow

Thank you...

August 27, 2015 at 10:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.