Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Greetings and Guidelines > Stop by Here and Say Hello!

Rhapsody12

CatKetty, I dont know what I'd do without your support!

--

December 3, 2011 at 12:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CatKetty21

Awwww Rhap! *blushing* I'm sure you would still have done great without me around :)

--

December 3, 2011 at 4:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lovellina

I'm Ameline :) hi!

December 23, 2011 at 3:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seb

Hello everyone!

I found this place by accident on google looking for Voice Actors for my Sims 3 video that I am working on, I'm so glad I did though and I can't wait to meet everyone, see the creations and show off my own!!!

January 15, 2012 at 1:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ausagi

He he he... It seems that everyone is quite busy for the upcomming festival.  :D 

Hello! xD

--

January 15, 2012 at 3:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rhapsody12
hey you guys, nice to meet you seb and Ameline. Ameline, that sounds frech Ameline, are you form there?
--

January 15, 2012 at 4:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CatKetty21

Hey there Seb and Ameline! :) (Ameline!!! I soooo like this name! ^-^) Welcome to simatography! :)

You're right Ausagi, guess everyone is busy for the upcoming SIFF! :)

--

January 15, 2012 at 9:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Hi everyone!!  Ameline and Seb, welcome!  I haven't been on duty for a bit, missed welcoming all the new people.  But don't be shy, jump in anytime and hope you all have fun!  :)

--

January 15, 2012 at 9:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rflong7

Hi =]

I've joined to learn all I can about making videos. I'm hoping to make a few CAW tutorials... If I can.

All help welcome- even pushing me to the right areas/sections to get me moving is always welcome. :D

January 26, 2012 at 3:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gus Rockman
Administrator

Welcome Rflong! CAW videos would be amazing, I'm in need of one of those. If only CAW worked for me... :P

Anyway, welcome to this fantastic community!

--

January 26, 2012 at 3:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

eziopeep

HELLO!!

AGAIN!! 

--

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January 27, 2012 at 3:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ausagi

Hello again! CAW tutorial would be awesome! I only wish CAS works for me as well.. I need to make my own world ;_;

and IT'SH My BIRTHDAY TODAY!  xD

--

January 27, 2012 at 10:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kenji

AWW :D HAppy Bday ASUAGI XD XD !!

--

January 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SSProductions

A big hello to all the new people. Welcome to Simatography :) I hope you'll all have fun here.

And happy belated birthday Ausagi :) Hope you had an awesome day.

--

Photobucket

January 28, 2012 at 10:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

eziopeep

OMGFIZZLE Tis it be your birthday!!!? :D 

HAPPEH BIRTHDEH!! 

--

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January 28, 2012 at 2:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DreamDawn Studios

Hi there! I am a new member here! I am 15 years old and live in The Netherlands. I always enjoyed creating things, such as comics, magazines and such. Also, I had ambitions to become an architect, which The Sims is perfect for. That's why I started playing The Sims-games.

I have been playing a lot since when The Sims 3 came out, but have played The Sims 2 as well. I used to play The Sims 3 at my father's place every other weekend, because my computer at my mother's place wasn't good enough. Then, I stopped seeing my father and I couldn't play anymore. I then saved up enough money to buy a new computer, capable of running The Sims 3. And now, it works great!

Eventually, I want to become a good machinima-artist, and be able to tell all the stories I have in my head. Thank you for reading this, it turned out a bit longer than I thought, haha.

PS. As you may have figured, I'm Dutch. So please excuse me for any mistakes I made. :)

February 6, 2012 at 5:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CrescentMoonPye

Hey DreamDawn! So glad you could get your computer worked out and now you can PLAY!!! Woooooooo! You'll have a good time here.

Welcome to you and to [let me see who else joined on this page] Rflong, of course. She and I go way back, to the first month or so when TS3 was released!! ... and let's see, to Ameline and Seb and all the people who joined on prior pages that I missed.

And Happy Birthday to Ausagi and anyone else who had one or will have one! (How's that for covering my bases?!)

Welcome!

February 10, 2012 at 10:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ausagi

Thanks CMP! Although it's a little late lol... it's been a while, where have you been?! :D

--

February 10, 2012 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CrescentMoonPye

Better late than never, though.

I've been hiding under a rock. That's where I keep my RL activities so I can deal with them in the dark.

February 11, 2012 at 1:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Waves at Rflong7!  Welcome DreamDawn!  OMG, CMP welcome back!  HUGS!!!  :)

--

February 11, 2012 at 6:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.