Oops! This site has expired. If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.

Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Monthly Theme Challenge for Everyone > The Dark Side Challenge - Cycle 2 CLOSED

Tali Sims Morgan

Sounds like a lot of fun :D. Already planning everything out. I just hope I don't procrastinate to much :/.

October 8, 2012 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ronson_14

I can't miss this challenge! Gothic inspires me a lot, so I will submit something, sure!

October 9, 2012 at 4:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RoseFire

Thanks sylentwhysper and Minraed , and i will try that out, i always pause the game when my sim is doing an action but i hadn't used the moveobjectson before so i will try that sylentwhysper and thanks again! :)

--

October 9, 2012 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Hi minecraft and Ronson, glad you can join us.  Rosefire, glad I could help.

--

October 9, 2012 at 8:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nanami

i am so in!

--

October 12, 2012 at 12:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Moon Entertainment

I am definitely in for this.

October 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Yay, Nanami and Demeter!  *Waves*

--

October 12, 2012 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nims

>.>

<.<

*sits in quiet corner considering* 

October 14, 2012 at 6:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Hellooooo Nims!  Nice to see you here.  You KNOW you want to join.  ;) 

--

October 14, 2012 at 7:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CH Production

I have a question; say that I use a sim for photo, can I use the same sim for either the machinima or story? Or do I have to chose a different one?

--

It is every thought, every action great and small, that brings the world closer to salvation or ruin.

October 14, 2012 at 8:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

@Chosomoko, you can use the same sim for all three categories.  :) :)

--

October 14, 2012 at 9:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nims

ahaha I am very tempted, been wanting to try making a little video for a while and this is the perrrfect excuse.

Will of course make a picture too ^_^ Is there a limit to how much/little editing is allowed? :P

October 14, 2012 at 11:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

@Nims, no limit on editing.  You can go wild, just make sure it's still relevant to Sims.  :)  YES, a machinima would be awesome!!

--

October 14, 2012 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nims

But I might embaress myself xD I haven't really...done machinima before hehe, it might look silly :P

October 14, 2012 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

@Nims, I disagree.  I think I saw your runway vid before with Kami and you did AMAZING!  Besides, no one gets better without practicing, this would be the perfect excuse to give it a go.  :)

--

October 14, 2012 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nims

OK you've won me over! *goes to think of an idea*

October 15, 2012 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

@Nims, YAYYYYY!  I CANNOT wait to see your entry. 

--

October 15, 2012 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ninisims

Nims! Good to see you and can't wait to see what you come up with...it will surely be incredible :)

October 15, 2012 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ausagi

*peeks in*

Heeheehee....

The first and ever contest that I joined. It just feels nostalgic.... xD

--

October 16, 2012 at 7:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lyramiamovies

Hey everyone ^^

First of all I have a question: Is there any specific deadline for this and especially the movies? I'm working on a Halloween music video right now which I will release on well, on Halloween ;P Will that be too late or would this still work?

Okay  and now I have something, well I guess something unexpected for the picture category^^ I've been thinking about making something based on one of my favorite Goethe pieces for a while and I got the idea to create some pictures to his dark ballad Erlkönig (Alder King) for this challenge :D I hope this theme will work, but in my opinion it's pretty gloomy. For those who are interested in the full ballad, I've included all stanzas in the picture descriptions in the gallery.

So here we go:

If anyone if interested in the poses, keep your eyes open for my first animation- and pose pack that I'll probably realese in November. I'll definitely include some of these ;)

--

lyramia.blogspot.co.uk         twitter.com/lyramiamovies     youtube.com/user/lyramiamovies

October 16, 2012 at 10:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.