Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Monthly Theme Challenge for Everyone > The Dark Side Challenge - Cycle 2 CLOSED

Nims

"I will still play the melody of our souls. Hoping the tune will reach you where you now reside and remind you of what this cruel word stole."

October 16, 2012 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nims

Will upload it to the gallery once it will work for me o_o

October 16, 2012 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

@Lyramia, absolutely ethereal photos!  Gorgeous, I love them!  As for your question, you must have missed it, the deadline was given in the first post.  It's  November 5th.  I hope that will give you time enough to finish your Halloween movie.  :)

@Nims, such a sweet, melancholy, haunting photo.  Sorry the photo won't upload to the album.  Let me know later if it's still giving you trouble.  I can add it in for you if necessary.

--

October 16, 2012 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

BOO!  Where is everyone?  Too scared and hiding under the bed??  :P

--

October 20, 2012 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

smokytopaz

Too much sulpher do you think??

October 20, 2012 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ninisims

October 20, 2012 at 9:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ninisims

Vampire Scene

Close-up

October 20, 2012 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kenji

--

October 20, 2012 at 10:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kenji

Hey everyone! I've been gone for a while. Senior year in high school is so stressful! Juggling college applications, scholarship applications, 8 advance placement classes, and a social life has been hard. Though, I really wanted to participate. So....here it is! I made a fairy ^_^. Also, omg! I've made 99 posts. I wonder what my 100th one will be :3!

--

October 20, 2012 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gus Rockman
Administrator

Here's a pic for my Halloween machinima. Guessed that I might as well enter this pic as I edited it very nicely. :P

DAY #1: THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!

The machinima will be called "Dead Dream". :)

--

October 21, 2012 at 2:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

@Smoky, really cool background for that pic. 

@Nini, I love the close up shot.

@Kenji, looks like you are a busy bee with real life.  Glad you could join us though.  Your fairy is looking great!

@Gus, looking forward to the machinima.  The screenshot is amazing and reminds me of The Walking Dead series I'm watching on Netflix right now. 

--

October 21, 2012 at 8:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

whoa! these are awesome!

--

October 21, 2012 at 8:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mysteryjack1

Here's mine! I'll upload some more when I have then :)

--

October 26, 2012 at 5:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gordana

Phew,i finally managed to sign in...:lol:

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. It's so awesome the Dark Side Challenge is back again :)  Wow,so many amazing pictures! Love them all :) I'm really sorry i won't be joining this time,but i'm looking forward to seeing more amazing pictures.And movies :)

This is Halloween,This is Halloween :lol:....Oh don't you just love Halloween?! :D

--

October 26, 2012 at 1:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kenji

@Gus whoa I just noticed the girl in your picture with the short blonde hair looks a lot like Radia :D!!

--

October 26, 2012 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gus Rockman
Administrator

Kenji at October 26, 2012 at 2:26 PM

@Gus whoa I just noticed the girl in your picture with the short blonde hair looks a lot like Radia :D!!

It is in fact Radia. ;)

And the guy to the left is John. Hehe! A little easter egg. :P

--

October 26, 2012 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dice Smith

Wow, everyone's pictures look so awesome and I can't wait to watch the movies and see more pics! :D I have finally come up with a title for my machinima, "Serum: The Origin of Halloween" It tells the story of how Halloween came to be and why people started setting out sweets for children. And what exactly the sweets were originally made of. :( My editor crashed earlier this week and erased both of my saved files so I've had to start the editing process over again. I'm much happier with how it's turning out now but it is definitely longer than I thought it would be!

--

October 26, 2012 at 11:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

@Jack, haunting and eerie pic.  I love the softness of the photo.

@Gordana, good to see you lurking.  :)

@Kodice, I'm very much looking forward to your video!

@Gus, I'm excited to see what you have up your sleeve with your Halloween vid. 

--

October 27, 2012 at 8:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Green_Girly100

Hi everyone *waves*, the entries so far are spectacular! I love the Alder King story :) I'm a little intimidated at the level of photography here, but I had a blast with this build, so I thought I'd share the story from which my whole build was inspired......

heres my story entry for the dark side challenge :)

**Edit... having problems getting my photo links to work :(

**Edit by Sylentwhysper - fixed  :)

**Edit by Sylentwhysper - added last photo :)

--

October 28, 2012 at 12:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

GreenGirl, suspenseful story.  I love the second shot with the bones in the ground, just the way the shadows fall and the sun caught in the corner of the scene makes it oddly peaceful yet mysterious.

--

October 28, 2012 at 8:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.