Oops! This site has expired. If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.

Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Monthly Theme Challenge for Everyone > The Dark Side Challenge - Cycle 2 CLOSED

Gus Rockman
Administrator

Oh my! That story is awesome! I love it! :)

--

October 28, 2012 at 12:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Green_Girly100

Thx for the edit Sylent :) I agree with you about the grave shot... I feel like I'm standing right there in the shade, looking at the bones!

Thx Gus, My story is a little macabre, I think! & it all began from a little request to make the Evil Dead cabin from the movie :)

--

October 28, 2012 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dice Smith

Whoa Green_Girly that was fantastic!!! I especially liked the shot with the empty grave. It gave me such an uneasy, creepy feeling. I loved it so much! Simply marvelous :D

--

October 29, 2012 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CH Production

OMG!! Everyone have so gorgeous pictures :) I really love it and it's so amazing that everyone give everything they got! ^^ I'm going to, probably, upload some pictures later just need to take a few more, then edit them a little. This is gonna be awesome!!! ;)

--

It is every thought, every action great and small, that brings the world closer to salvation or ruin.

October 30, 2012 at 7:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Green_Girly100

I'm glad you guys enjoyed my story :)

If it's ok, I would like to  include one more, & I can't believe I didn't think of it earlier!

--

October 30, 2012 at 9:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SimEve

It's been a while since I've posted here but I just couldn't resist this awesome contest! I hope I followed the rules properly. ;)

This series is based on the Stephen King novel, Duma Key.  You can see them in full size on my blog. http://createveworks.blogspot.com/2012/10/duma-key-happy-halloween.html

Duma Key

"Come..."

JOIN US

"Join Us..."

PERSEPHONE

"FOREVER. "

October 30, 2012 at 11:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SimEve

I just wanted to add that I hope no one will be offended by the water/dead bodies. I started this before Sandy came along and I didn't think about the possible link until last night. But it's based on a novel so hopefully it won't offend anyone. 

Can I get that last shot replaced by this one? It's odd that the edge looks different here than in Photoshop and on my blog... :/

**Edit by Sylentwhysper - I updated the last photo.  :)

--

October 30, 2012 at 11:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CH Production

I have posted my photos in the album, but I can't upload them at all here so they show... problem!! :( Someone help?

--

It is every thought, every action great and small, that brings the world closer to salvation or ruin.

October 30, 2012 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SimEve

Oops, I forgot to do that. I'll see if I can post there, Chosomoko. I need to switch out another photo as well. That is what I get for editing on Valium(dentist visit, lol).

**Edit by Sylentwhysper - I updated the photo  :)

--

October 30, 2012 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SimEve

I didn't have any troubles with the album, Chosomoko. Ah...nm... I must be more sedated than I thought... You can't upload them here? You have to use a url from another site I think. I hope that helps.

--

October 30, 2012 at 12:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CH Production

SimEve at October 30, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I didn't have any troubles with the album, Chosomoko. Ah...nm... I must be more sedated than I thought... You can't upload them here? You have to use a url from another site I think. I hope that helps.

Do you mean from another site than this one? Cause I tried to upload with the link from the album.... I think I gonna try uploading them on another site and see what happens. Thanks! I go try that right now ^^

I tried and it still didn't work.... I uploaded them to another site, copied the url link and posted it here, but nothing happened. It just became blank.... What do I wrong I wonder?

--

October 30, 2012 at 12:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dice Smith

Green_Girly100 at October 30, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I'm glad you guys enjoyed my story :)

If it's ok, I would like to  include one more, & I can't believe I didn't think of it earlier!

Yay!!! She does live, I was hoping she'd get out alive! I love the play on the "Oprah Simfrey Show" lol. She really does look a lot like Oprah! xD

--

October 30, 2012 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SimEve

CH Production at October 30, 2012 at 12:34 PM

SimEve at October 30, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Do you mean from another site than this one? Cause I tried to upload with the link from the album.... I think I gonna try uploading them on another site and see what happens. Thanks! I go try that right now ^^

I tried and it still didn't work.... I uploaded them to another site, copied the url link and posted it here, but nothing happened. It just became blank.... What do I wrong I wonder?

Hmmm. Idk. It should work if you are copying the image url. Maybe you can post the links here and a moderator can insert them for you. 

--

October 30, 2012 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gus Rockman
Administrator

Yay! I finished my machinima for this challenge! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoIKxCypni0

Hope you like it. :)

--

October 30, 2012 at 1:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tali Sims Morgan

Here's my darkside challenge entry Silhouettes of Sorrow. Had to break it into 2 parts.  It's a psychological horror. ;)          part one    http://youtu.be/7PjeH7Qluq4     part two http://youtu.be/sWAMdlfC7ns       sorry for the bad video quality, figured out what was wrong too late. Hope you still enjoy.;)

October 30, 2012 at 2:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CH Production

OMG!! I did it! So here is my entry for the photo part ^^  (These photos is in no particular order)

--

October 30, 2012 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

@GreenGirl, I updated your submission post and added the last photo.  Nice ending to the story.  :)

@Chosomoko, glad the images are working for you now.  Sorry, the site can be somewhat glitchy at times.  BTW, great photos!  :)

@SimEve, I've updated the two photos you wanted switched out.  I love your entry, the colors are so vivid and your editing is gorgeously done.  Beautiful pics!  :D

@Gus, I'm about to go watch your vid, looking forward to it!!  Woot!

@MineCraft_Girl, that's awesome you finished.  I'm going to go watch it in a few minutes.  :)

--

October 30, 2012 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

And Hey everyone, Ronson_14 finished "Halloween Night" for the Dark Side Challenge (machinima category) but forgot to post it here, so I am posting it.  Check it out!

"Halloween Night" by Ronson_14

--

October 30, 2012 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jaybee

Brand new here, yet I might try this out. :P

October 31, 2012 at 9:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SimEve

Thanks Sy! The last picture is still weird on the edge but I can only see it here... odd. Oh well. :/ :)

I'm going to check out the movie tonight!

--

October 31, 2012 at 10:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.