Oops! This site has expired. If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.

Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Monthly Theme Challenge for Everyone > The Dark Side Challenge - Cycle 2 CLOSED

lyramiamovies

Wow, so many awesome entries already! :)

Oh I have no idea how I could have overlooked that date o-O luckily I made it in time^^

Anyway, here's my video entry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EqMrl0lkcY&feature=plcp

I didn't want to go all horror this halloween but make something more simish, play with the possibilities that came with supernatural and just have some fun^^

--

lyramia.blogspot.co.uk         twitter.com/lyramiamovies     youtube.com/user/lyramiamovies

October 31, 2012 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ChristieL.

Woah, I'm just speechless watching all the awesome entries around here! And how many videos! :O

Incredible and amazing.

I don't know if I'm still on time to add something mine...but if I can...I'll put this shot coming from my project.

A mourning scene filled with regrets and doubts

--

October 31, 2012 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

@Jaybee, hello and welcome!  Hope you can make something for this challenge.  There is still a little bit of time. 

@SimEve, no prob.  It is kinda weird about the edge, hmm...

@Lyramia, awesome you made it!  The due date isn't until Nov. 5th actually, LOL!  I'm going to go watch you vid in a little bit.  :)

@ChristieL, :)

--

October 31, 2012 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SSProductions

Awesome photos everyone, I'm hoping to chill and watch all the videos later this week. Looking forward to it :)

Sy, I may have a submission myself. I finally managed to install the game and all the EPs. As a result of this, a small test turned  into a 7 minute music video :lol:

EDIT: Here is the link to the video - The Black Cat

--

Photobucket

October 31, 2012 at 7:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ninisims

Such amazing talent on this thread! Truly, truly amazing!

Just thought I would post my zombie pic :)

October 31, 2012 at 9:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Hi Alex, it's awesome you found a bit of time to put together a vid!!  I'll check it out soon, promise.

@Ninisims, great zombie photo!!

BTW, I'm adding everyone's name to the LIST OF ENTRIES as they come in.  The list is located on the first page.  If you've submitted something up to this point and don't see your name, let me know.  Thanks.

--

October 31, 2012 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SimEve

My entry was supposed to be for photography. Sorry that I didn't specify. It said ten pics maximum right? :)

--

November 1, 2012 at 10:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SSProductions

sylentwhysper at October 31, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Hi Alex, it's awesome you found a bit of time to put together a vid!!  I'll check it out soon, promise.

@Ninisims, great zombie photo!!

BTW, I'm adding everyone's name to the LIST OF ENTRIES as they come in.  The list is located on the first page.  If you've submitted something up to this point and don't see your name, let me know.  Thanks.

Thanks Sy :) It's been a while and I've been getting really twitchy to work on something fun and creative :)

Really great entries so far  :)

--

Photobucket

November 1, 2012 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Sorry, Eve, I will change it for photography.  :) 

--

November 1, 2012 at 7:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gus Rockman
Administrator

Awesome entries! I love your pic Ninisims! :)

--

November 1, 2012 at 7:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ninisims

Thank you, Syl and Gus :)

November 1, 2012 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ninisims

I haven't had a lot of time lately but checked out a couple vids, so far.

Lyarmia...I loved your video! Your fairy was awesome and your setting spooky!

Gus....wow....amazing zombie short :)  I like how you faded in some spots. Almost looked real!

November 1, 2012 at 9:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

November 5th is the last day for entries so if anyone wants to, you still have a little bit of time.  Like the previous cycle, winners will be determined by public vote.  I will put together a poll and open it for voting probably Tuesday or Wednesday.  Thanks everyone!  :)

--

November 2, 2012 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dice Smith

Wow everyone's projects look so amazing! I haven't had a chance to watch all the videos yet but the ones I have seen are awesome! My movie isn't going to be finished by tomorrow. I didn't like how it was turning out so I kind of scrapped it lol :P But I did still want to contribute something so I did manage to take a few pictures of a creepy nurse I made. I hope it's not to late! :)

--

November 4, 2012 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Kodice, you are in time.  Sorry the vid didn't work out but the photos look great. 

Tonight is the last night for entries, for anyone who is thinking last minute thoughts. 

--

November 5, 2012 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Just wanted to make a final announcement.  The Darkside Challenge Cycle 2 is officially closed.  I will organize a poll and everyone can vote for their faves.  I'll let you all know when it's up. 

--

November 6, 2012 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

POLLS ARE UP!

Please visit the second post on page one

of this thread to find links to the polls.

Voting is open until Monday, November 12th.

Thanks to everyone for submitting.  Hope you had fun.  :)

--

November 6, 2012 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ninisims

Great entries everyone and good luck! I voted :)

November 7, 2012 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Green_Girly100

Thankyou so much for hosting this challenge, Sylent. It was heaps of fun :)

--

November 9, 2012 at 6:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Wow! so many awesome submissions. I have to check them all out before the weekend and get my votes in!

--

November 9, 2012 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.