Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Sims 3 Photography Tips and Tricks > Poser Player Interaction Add-On

sylentwhysper

Pose Player Add-On

by Misukisu @ Virtual Artisan Blog

I was a little surprised this add-on for Pose Player had not been added here at Simatography!  I've used this add-on since it came out and oh boy, this has helped at crucial times!  So this is used in conjunction with the awesome Pose Player and listed below are some of the features.  Once installed, all you need to do is click on the Sim to use the interactions which means you can  use it off the home lot!  Nice! 

This is a must have for photographers!!

Use on posed Sims

• Change where the Sim will look or where his head turns
  • Move and tilt Sim and objects (without OSMPs)
  • Change facial expressions while Sim is posed

--

February 8, 2014 at 12:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

The only problem I have found with the addon is that it doesn't work with toddlers and that kind of irritates me.

--

http://www.simsweeklyworldnews.info
http://jorgha-haq.tumblr.com/

February 8, 2014 at 7:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

You know, I have this installed, but I don't think I have ever actually explored what it can do. If I can remember (I will add it to my to do list) then I'll see if I can take some photos as examples. If anyone else has any examples of how they have used it then feel free to add them here.

Thanks Sylent!

(honestly, too many wonderful things for me to keep track of in my little brain)

--

February 8, 2014 at 8:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

@Jorgha, I didn't know it doesn't work on toddlers.  Maybe the creator could be contacted and the mod could be made to include toddlers. 

@Min, if I get a chance I may add a few photos on what this thing can do.  :)

--

February 8, 2014 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

not sure, she's kind of retired from simming. The add on is the reason I never patch. It's far too important to everything machinima. If she's genuinely retired, perhaps we could plead with Cmo.

--

February 8, 2014 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.