Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Multi-Media, Blogs and Other Creative Projects > The First Era Sims 2/3 MEP Signup OPEN

SagaWorldProductions

Signup video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA2zAeRUQmM

Photo belongs to: Maron on tumblr

From my last 30 minute mep things have changed a lot since it has been released and I can say a lot of new videos have been released.. I'm proud to see how so much talented directors there are, this has been fun so I decided to make another long mep for people to join. As the year is ending I think people will have more time to film their parts.

As being in the community for a long time I have seen all the ups and downs in the community, but now I think it's time for a change in the community, basically a new era. Mostly a fresh new start for people to put all the hard times, stress, or anything that is unmotivating you put all that behind you and start new.

► As for the MEP:

I'm looking for flow, no need to use many effects, something that tells a story. Don't just use random scenes that doesn't make any sense. I want this to be something that will make people remember how the community used to be when it first started.

► As for the Theme:

The beginning of a new age in the world. Remembering a time your pushing the past behind you and starting you life in a new era.

► Let me know in the comments:

- Your 3 favorite parts in order of preference (I will give you the part I think it fits your style and theme best )

- Your Theme for your part

►Themes for this mep should be more mature, nothing too childish or freaky.

►RULES

RENDER IN GOOD QUALITY and Fullscreen - No laggy game please

DEADLINE: August 28th

Professional programs only - which means NO WMM

Must have experience!

Don't upload your part until the full mep is uploaded

NO WATERMARKS

Sims 2/3 only

Don't be afraid to join though, I just want this to look flawless 'w' Just hop in and pick a part^^

►PARTS

Intro: Sagaworldproductions

P1:

P2:

P3:

P4:

P5:

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

P11:

P12:

P13:

P14:

P15:

P16:

P17:

P18:

P19:

P20:

P21:

P22:

P23:

P24:

P25:

P26:

P27:

P28:

P29:

P30:

Feel free to join

May 10, 2014 at 12:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.