Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions - real life and other random topics > why I'm awol

CloudwalkerSims

Just thought I'd let everyone know what's been happening and why you've not seen any machinima or custom content from me lately.

I've had TWO scripts requested by a film producer and I'm in film courses. Both scripts are directly related to machinima, so, if being a screenwriter or filmmaker is something you want to do, machinima is a wonderful proving ground.

I'm going to try to have a machinima for the fall Siff anniversary, but I must get the real life work done first, unfortunately! I haven't opened the game in months.

Wish me luck!

~Cloud

--

May 14, 2014 at 1:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ballantyne

That's awesome, Cloud! Good luck! :D

May 14, 2014 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

It is great to hear from you Cloudwalker. Good luck on the real life projects. You know we will still be here when you are ready to return :)

--

May 15, 2014 at 6:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dice Smith

Oh Cloudwalker that is so wonderful to hear! I know I'm a few months late haha but congrats and good luck, I wish you all the best! :D

--

July 5, 2014 at 3:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

Aw thank you!
I actually ended up with a request for 50 pages of a novel from a publisher in the mean time too (when it rains it pours), but screenplay is due on the 19th... yikes!

--

July 5, 2014 at 4:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.