Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > SIFF Fall 2014 - 10th Anniversary Cycle - CLOSED > Battle of the Bands

morathami

I forgot to add the Youtube link! Here: YOUTUBE :)

--

June 19, 2014 at 1:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Morathami, you can release videos as promotional material any time you want, however, whatever it is that you want entered for consideration into SIFF must follow the same release rules as all the other submissions for SIFF and they can not be released until September 15.

June 19, 2014 at 3:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

morathami

Jorgha Haq at June 19, 2014 at 3:37 AM

Morathami, you can release videos as promotional material any time you want, however, whatever it is that you want entered for consideration into SIFF must follow the same release rules as all the other submissions for SIFF and they can not be released until September 15.

Oh okay, thank you! :D

--

June 19, 2014 at 8:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

WhiteBlueCherry

"BOYZ" a cover band formed by WhiteBlueCherry

The 4 members of "BOYZ" (Brad, Oliver, Yano, and Zeek) were formed as a cover band singing songs for WBC's series/films. They're just normal guys playing music, singing, and dancing to their heart's content.

[WBC will add more information later]

--

June 27, 2014 at 4:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KoreanSimz4

MIKE PARK SOCIAL MEDIA:

OFFICIAL ARTIST PAGE

FACEBOOK

June 28, 2014 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WhiteBlueCherry

"BOYZ" Intro video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-p76SOfgug

June 30, 2014 at 11:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

morathami

Hey, may I change and add the social network site?
Here's the new:

DREENZ Social Network Site

Twitter: @Dreenzsims
Facebook: facebook.com/pages/Dreenz/644194075656239
Youtube: youtube.com/user/MsMora555 ! NEW !

Thank you so much

Regards,
morathami

--

July 1, 2014 at 8:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Matt Golden

A   R   C   A   D   I   A      F   B      P   A   G   E

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arcadia-Music/298498340324925

--

July 2, 2014 at 1:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

morathami

Want to ask, may I post all photos + updates about my band "DREENZ" in the forum "The Sound Of Simlish - Bands and Musician" so not here?

Thank you

--

July 3, 2014 at 1:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MoreSims3Productions

photo ZeroGravity_zpsd7605a4e.png

Zero Gravity was formed their senior year of high school after being assigned to one another in a school music project. While working together they realized that the three of them put together could do "damage" in the words of Atlas. As the end of the year approached the guys entered in their school's talent show. They practiced relentlessly day and night determined to win. The night of their performance they were both nervous and anxious but despite the butterflies they gave it all they had. By the end of the show the crowd was going crazy. The amount of energy, support and participation they drew from the crowd caught the eye of a local music scout who attended the talent show looking for new clients. He approached the guys after with a business proposition promising them fame and fortune. The guys accepted without hesitation. Since then it's been 3 years and the guys are still going strong performing a mixture of cover songs and instrumentals.

photo ZeroGrav_zps1cb7eb47.png

July 5, 2014 at 6:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ziva

The Untruthful
The story began ten years ago, when Jana and Blackie, two high school friends, decided to create a band, just for fun. They hired a drummer, Lenowe, and a lead guitarist and started jamming in Jana's garage. Nothing serious. The band didn't even have a name.
The band unfortunately split when the lead guitarist, which was at that time Jana's closest friend since forever, disappeared without explanation. She never forgave him.

Ten years later, Jana took her phone and called her two remaining bandmates, asking them to come back into the band, which she called "The Untruthful" because of what happened with her friend. Then they found a young and unexperienced yet quite promising guitarist called Hauni.
Things got way more serious as they have already sold more than two milion copies of their first album released half a year ago; they are currently roaming around the planet for their first world tour which is a great success. 

What's their force is that they're really influenced by old and authentic sounds but they manage to mix it with new and innovative things. And unlike most of the music nowadays, they refuse to use computer effets. 
Who knows, maybe they'll become the new legends of heavy metal ?

From left to right: 
Lenowe - Drums
Blackie - Bass guitar
Jana - Vocals and Rythm guitar
Hauni - Lead guitar

Music genre: Metal

July 8, 2014 at 4:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Astraea Nevermore

Hello everyone! :D Awesome entries, everyone!
I'm gonna join again... with some familiar faces ^___^

The band

Founded in 2006 by Aaron Challis (ex Crossfire member) and Benjamin "Ben" Harris, Wicked Hearts were quick to become established as one of the most promising bands in the NY area. Joined by Tanner Clark and Jason "Ace" Sullivan (former Wildcats members), with their mix between classic and modern hard rock sounds, crazy stage antics and even crazier amounts of makeup, Wicked Hearts conquered a solid fan base around the city clubs. After two albums, an european tour and a bit of change in the line-up and style, Wicked Hearts temporarily split up. On January 2014, they got back again, this time with their original line-up, ready to bring more rock n' roll with a new whole album, "Hangover". After the US promo tour, Wicked Hearts are now going to join SIFF's Battle of the Bands contest for the second time this year. A new single, called "Whispers In The Dark", is also about to be released.

The members

Aaron Challis: singer/songwriter, guitarist

Benjamin "Ben" Harris*: guitarist

*originally made in TS2 by the awesome kayavandort, who kindly gave me permission to remake him/use him in TS3 :)

Tanner Clark: bassist

Jason "Ace" Sullivan: drummer

Links

Official website: http://wickedhearts.weebly.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wicked-Hearts/678644132158101
Tumblr: http://thepathofnevermore.tumblr.com/
Photo gallery: http://simatography.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=15344765
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/valkoinenkeli

--

July 11, 2014 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

A huge WELCOME back for both The Untruthful and Wicked Heartz.! Glad to see you back!

July 11, 2014 at 10:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Just a FYI for everyone.

July 13, 2014 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KoreanSimz4

Jorgha Haq at July 13, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Just a FYI for everyone.

thanks ill see u guys in december,  I will be back just to update the sound fo simlish page to let you know whats happening :) and let u know how mike is doing :3

--

July 13, 2014 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WhiteBlueCherry

KoreanSimz4 at July 13, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Just a FYI for everyone.

thanks ill see u guys in december,  I will be back just to update the sound fo simlish page to let you know whats happening :) and let u know how mike is doing :3

Good luck on your exam. I'll sure miss Mike!! He was so cute ;)
July 13, 2014 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

morathami

Just a FYI for everyone.

Ah too bad, I really a fans of Mike Park ! I think he is unique, especially the GONE single poster !
Good luck for your exams ;)

--

July 14, 2014 at 6:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KoreanSimz4

WhiteBlueCherry at July 13, 2014 at 8:54 PM

Just a FYI for everyone.

Good luck on your exam. I'll sure miss Mike!! He was so cute ;)

He is in a boy group called Emoji with Jaejoong from number nine :3

http://welove2ne10.wix.com/doodleheatzrecordz#!emoji/corf

--

July 14, 2014 at 11:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL BAND SUBMISSIONS

Hello everyone! I haven't had a chance to drop by to say how awesome everyone's bands are looking so far. You guys are rockin' it. I have just shared each of your posters on Facebook to help start getting the word out, and the bands will be the focus of our first SIFF Buzz of the season mid August that will kick off the weekly mini-mags that we do for SIFF updates.

REMINDER - two of you have not put your posters into the photo gallery HERE - this is really important because this is where we link to  for the fans to vote.

--

July 20, 2014 at 9:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Matt Golden

Arcadia had a really busy week, she had some recording sessions at the studio and she attended two red carpets:

July 9th: Vinicius Hudson "Boyfriend" Premiere

July 16th: Mark Stone's Birthday Celebration Party

If you want to follow Arcadia and be the first to know the news, you can like her page on Facebook:

ARCADIA FB PAGE: http://on.fb.me/WvkIuB

--

July 20, 2014 at 11:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.