Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > SIFF Fall 2014 - 10th Anniversary Cycle - CLOSED > Battle of the Bands

Moon Entertainment

Olympus has spent centuries learning the skills they have acquired on their instruments. Now hailing down from Mount Olympus the brothers Zeus, Hades and Poseidon have formed together as a group to delight the ears of many. Formed under Full Moon Productions the God of Thunder, God of Death and the God of the Sea have come to rock your world along with the help of their other brother Calias. Feel like you're one of the Gods with their rocking style.

Members:

Poseidon Moon: Lead Vocals and Guitarist

Calias Moon: Vocals and Guitar

Zeus Moon: Bassist

Hades Moon: Drummer

Musical Genre: Rock

Facebook

--

July 22, 2014 at 1:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

WhiteBlueCherry

"BOYZ"  into video URL changed (from my new channel): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk11gunn_sk

--

July 23, 2014 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TwistTVShow

Dissonance
GENRE: Neo-Classical

Dissonance is a neo-classical band comprised of 18-year old Sara Hale and 22-year old Wolfram Grey.

The two met in the recreational centre of their local hospital. Sara was there for maintenance chemotherapy for acute lymphoblastic leukemia, and Wolfram for occupational therapy. It was Sara's last day of bed-rest in the hospital for a while, and, on her way out, she accidentally bumped into Wolfram, knocking several pieces of paper out of his hands. Repeating how sorry she was over and over, Sara quickly grabbed the papers and tried to hand them to him, only to realise that he was blind. Not only did she realise this, but as she placed the papers into Wolfram's hands, she also noticed that they were in fact sheets of music--

..Wolfram had been sloppily composing notes onto lines he couldn't even see.

Sara felt a terrible sympathy for Wolfram. She knew what it was like to have a physical defect limit the things you could once do so passionately. So she snuck one of the sheets away from him and left with the aspiration of lifting Wolfram's spirits.

The next day, Sara returned to the hospital with her violin. Even though she had no medical reason for being there, she felt she needed to be for Wolfram.

As soon as she found him in the recreational centre, she began to play the song that he had written on the sheet of music she took. Wolfram was amazed; he faced her directly and shed tears of joy. He then began to sing a melody of thanks along with Sara's violin, and hence, everyday after that, the two would meet and make music together. Sara even learned that, despite Wolfram's blindness, he was an expert at piano. He would play the melodies by ear and attempt to write them down, hoping to share them one day. Yet, he would always feel awful because he knew that no one would be able to understand his messy writing. But Sara could. And they have been playing together ever since the day Sara brought her violin to the recreational centre.

Now, with Sara and Wolfram both allowed off of hospital grounds for some time, they have made it their goal to share their music with the rest of the world. SIFF's Battle of the Bands for the 10th anniversary will be their first global appearance.

July 23, 2014 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TwistTVShow

Here is a seperate post just for Dissonance's social media.

They don't have very much, they're both a bit bothered by technology.

YouTube

Website

July 24, 2014 at 2:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Let's try this again.

If anything I should serve as an example. ALWAYS make sure you have a back up of stuff (I thought I did but it turns out I didn't). You never know what is going to happen. I ended up loosing everything on my hard drive in a freak accident. 

Meet Abby, Bit, and Wub Wub. Abby, a humanoid plumbot, was brought from the future by Toxic Dream's punk rock Theremin player, Newt Davies. Armed with only the knowledge gained from reading the works of Isaac Asimov and Philip K Dick, Newt attempted to re-program her with a love of music, specifically punk rock. Things went awry, as they often do when Newt is involved. It turns out Abby loves dubstep as much as she detests punk music. Abby proceeded to create Bit and Wub Wub in order to have friends with common interests. The three of them make up Staggered Injection. While the three of them experiment with drum and bass tracks, Newt worries that he is going to be solely responsible for the Robot Uprising.
--

http://www.simsweeklyworldnews.info
http://jorgha-haq.tumblr.com/

July 25, 2014 at 8:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tyra Deloatch

Kpop is taking a new turn as they open up to more foreigners to make their dream bands. Tyra Deloatch (aka liltigercat) was sent to search for three young men who had a dream to be a pop star.In 2011 During an audition in California, Koshi Johnson, an American born from an Japanese mother and English father shined with his incredible rapping. Though he wasn't the only one who caught the judges eye, Choi Min-Dae who was born in Seoul, Korea though later moving to America at the age of 5 impressed everyone with his talent of singing, dancing and rapping. Both boys were contacted immediately, as they were signed to Ms.Deloatch's company where they trained along with other contestants picked along the way. Min-Dae and Koshi grew rapidly through training, and without a doubt were first picks for the new TRI-MAX group that was scheduled to debut in the fall of 2014. Though finding the right boy to fill the last spot was difficult. Until one day Ms.Delotach got a call about a talented young man who attended an Korean Music Festival in New York, a video tape was sent to her of the boy performance and was blown away by his charming boyish looks and pure voice. Weeks went by and contact was finally made towards to young performer who was named Junior Kugimiya, an Portuguese-Thai American who just turned 16. Being fairly young and not fluent in Korean like Min-Dae & Koshi it was a risk. Though it was a risk willing to take as Junior blossomed despite his lack of the Korean language. The company was worried on how this can slow down production, until debut pictures were released and girls went wild for Juniors charming young looks. The group was the perfect fit, leaving everyone excited for their debut on September 15.

July 26, 2014 at 2:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tyra Deloatch

TRI-MAX- Facebook 

https://www.facebook.com/thetriplethreattrimax

July 27, 2014 at 12:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Sometimes our webhost does weird things and people from various countries can't access the site. I have two entrants that can't get into the site that I am allowing to  submit by email. I will be posting their entries for them.

July 27, 2014 at 10:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Entrant: Leticia Phiri
Country - Zambia

July 27, 2014 at 10:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Entrant: Natasha Phiri
Country - Zambia

July 27, 2014 at 10:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MsSunnyMuffins

XYZT, a cover,pop, and R&B band formed of four teenagers originated in New York City when all of the members of the band met at XFactor auditions. No one from the team made the show, but they did realise from the experience that their voices are stronger together. Xavier, Yavin, Zach, and Tobias are now trying to take their carreers to the next level Via, Battle of the Bands 2k14.

July 27, 2014 at 2:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MsSunnyMuffins

XYZT's website is disfunctional. It'll be moving to http://www.xyztband.wordpress.com

--

July 28, 2014 at 12:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

I'm getting that changed on the playbill :)

July 28, 2014 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tyra Deloatch

http://liltigercat2.wix.com/tri-max

TRI-MAX website 

July 28, 2014 at 11:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MoreSims3Productions

Beautiful posters guys ! <3

--

July 29, 2014 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MsSunnyMuffins

I'm making a video concert of the boys for their Pre-SIFF mini tour. They'll be covering Ariana Grande's "Problem". With this ticket, you are officially invited! On the day and (hopefully) time listed, you and all your buddies will be able to check out XYZT live in concert at http://www.youtube.com/mssunnymuffins <--- My youtube

July 29, 2014 at 1:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

This reminds me...Next week i will have SIFF commerative tickets done :)

July 29, 2014 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

morathami

When will the Red Carpet event hold? :D

--

July 29, 2014 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Min will be announcing all things red carpet I *think* when she gets back from Creator Camp. She's the one in charge of that.

July 30, 2014 at 1:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sound_Bender

I'm terribly sorry if this casues any trouble but school work and my new job have been taking more time away from me than I first thought. I'm going to have to remove PentaLux from the competition. However it was fun while it lasted and I wish good luck to all the other competitors! 

July 30, 2014 at 9:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.