Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Machinima Shout Out > Say Something - A Sims 3 Machinima

Kentaros Avenue

Hi, there! Its Kenneth here, also known as Kentaro and this is the first machinima I have ever made and uploaded on youtube which is covering the beautiful song called Say Something by Chirstina Aguilera and A Great Big World.

It took me only a couple of minutes to figure out how I wanted the machinima to be. While listening to the song, Say Something, the ideas just got into my head and after collecting some custom content and building sets and making the characters in game, I started filming rigth away, just so I didnt lose the ideas ofcourse.

For this machinima I used the expansionpacks, Generations and Ambitions.

The machinima was filmed in 24 frames per second and was edited on Vegas Pro 12 and finally rendered in 720p. All the filming and editing was done by myself.

You can watch the machinima HERE 

So I hope you like it. Please do spread the word to your friends! :) That is much appreciated! :)

--

June 4, 2014 at 1:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Awesome! thanks for sharing this. I am adding it to our Simatography YouTube channel which will in turn tweet it also.

--

June 4, 2014 at 8:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.