Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Sims News and Community Updates > Sims Community Updates

Minraed
Site Owner

I am using this as a placeholder for now so bear with me and I'll come back with something pretty.

I want to commit to sharing updates here on a more consistent basis. Since our site is not focused on creating Sims community and game updates I have decided to officially endorse a number of community sites that are providing outstanding updates and are worth following for this content.  So far I have chosen Sims VIP and The Sim Supply, but I will be adding more.

I will use this thread to post the updates that I so easily share via twitter and Facebook, but embarassingly neglect to share here. I will lock the thread to avoid it getting bogged with discussions and commentary, but do keep an eye on it for some great links and updates.

--

June 4, 2014 at 9:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner
A nice overview of the new Sims 4 website and the video clips so far - courtesy of James from The Sim Supply

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

And along the same lines, this compilation of the Sims 4 gameplay videos so far by Sims VIP

--

June 4, 2014 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I just came across this link shared by SimGuru Sara with info on the upcoming EA. There will be a live stream press conference on Monday June 9th from  1 - 2 PDT

http://www.ea.com/e3

Also found this link for EA on Twitch where you can watch the stream apparently.

http://www.twitch.tv/ea

--

June 5, 2014 at 10:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

If you didn't already know, Alexis from SimsVIP has been at E3 gaming conference and has the good fortune of having a media pass due to her status as a fan site. She has been sharing many awesome tidbits so be sure to drop  or by SimsVIP or follow her updates on Twitter or Facebook.

I am loving this live CAS demo! Oh the detail.On a side note, on our front page we have a twitter feed so you an see some of the stuff we have been retweeting there too.

--

June 14, 2014 at 6:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

MUST SEE!  Ok this is great for a few awesome reasons.

1. It has some great information and details about what we are to expect from the Sims 4
  2. Sim Guru Graham, who really is as nice in person and as passionate about his work as he appears, has mentioned SIFF!  OMG! Can you believe it!
  3. The mentioning of SIFF was said directly to a Machinima.com interviewer and is posted on Machinima's YouTube channel! One day we'll make it to the big time guys.

--

June 14, 2014 at 6:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Fact Sheet

courtesy of SIMsVIP

find it HERE

--

June 17, 2014 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.