Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > SIMS 3 - HELP ME > Ice Sculptures - Custom Poses?

CH Production

So okay...  Ice sculptures. I want to have a ice scuplture with a custom pose of my choice, have tried many things in my game, but won't work at all. I have seen in other machinimas ice sculptures in a custom pose. So I was wondering how to do it? Would be greatful if somone could help me with this. I'm of course gonna keep trying myself to find a way, but would be nice to get some help too. Also, is there a way to get sculptures of a sim to lie down? Like, lying on a bed or rock, but scuplture. Cause I tried too, but it just switched to default pose as sculpture.

Thanks! :)

--

It is every thought, every action great and small, that brings the world closer to salvation or ruin.

August 4, 2014 at 5:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I could be wrong, but I'll throw this out there and see what others say. I'll ask on FB too.

I am under the impression that when the skill is high enough the sim can carve a person as an ice sculuture, so the first thing is to have the sim being carved placed into a custom pose, then to get the other sim to carve the ice sculpture.

Another think I think is possible, again I will try to confirm, is that one of the NRaas cheats I think allows you to turn something into an ice sculpture.

--

August 4, 2014 at 8:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Ok, I posted onto FB so hopefully we'll get you an answer

--

August 4, 2014 at 8:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.