Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Sims 4 Life - Gameplay chat for the Sims 4 players > Sticky: Sims 4 Community Updates

Minraed
Site Owner

Since there are many talented Sims news reporters that attended Creator's Camp I will be sharing those that I feel are most relevant to us. I hope you enjoy. For my own additions to the information please check the forum threads listed below...

HERE for my memories of Sims Camp and the people I met there

and HERE for the gameplay information and to have your questions answered.

--

August 4, 2014 at 10:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Alexis of SimsVIP is a powerhouse of information. She puts endless hours into her updates and has more information in one spot than any other Sim site I can think of. So.. here are some of the main posts worth checking out from Sims VIP

a list of all of the simmers from SimCamp and their updates, vlogs etc.

a comprehensive guide to all things known so far

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

--

August 4, 2014 at 10:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

James of The Sim Supply puts out some of the best Sims news videos and build videos that I have come across so I highly recommend following him for some great insights. Here are a few of his posts from The Sims 4 Creator's Camp

--

August 4, 2014 at 10:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

http://www.thesimseries.com/

Marcelo (Mark) is the creative genius behind The Sim Series / SimVIP (not to be confused with SimsVIP)

I am inspired and impressed by his media production skills so I had to share his updates here too.

He is from Brazil, so much of his Sims stuff on the site is in Portuguese, but these are in English and/or with English subtitles.

--

August 4, 2014 at 10:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

As time goes on you are sure to get some of the best info on build mode from Ruthless, master builder extrordinaire.

http://getsimplyruthless.blogspot.ca/

Click on the banner above for Bill Sim's notes

--

August 4, 2014 at 10:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Some hands on gameplay and commentary from PC Gamer.
I will have my video clips soon so I can post some stuff I was trying to discover for you.

--

August 4, 2014 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

The Sims Resource attended in the form of RicciNumbers who was there to represent the modding and CC creators.
This was a great opportunity as the Sims team announced that they encourage modding and cc creation and will be providing resources and tools to help this along. What this translates to is the likelyhood that CC creation and mods will come faster than ever with The Sims 4.

--

August 4, 2014 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner
A HUGE thank you to our new friends at...

--

August 14, 2014 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

James from The Sim Supply is having another chance for hands on at an EA event in Australia so he's making some build and gameplay vids. Follow him for more. Here is his latest.

http://youtu.be/NOIuVFWh5DY

--

August 27, 2014 at 6:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.