Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > SIFF Stuff > SIFF Poster Downloads Fall 2014

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Here they are...the Fall 2014 SIFF posters all ready for your game! There are 6 files (we had 28 posters entered this season), both .sims3pack and .package files are in the zip. Base game compatable....and my lighting sucks in these pictures. I know better...my apologies.

DOWNLOAD

August 5, 2014 at 10:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

More posters. We all like posters, right? These are the movie posters submitted so far. As more of them come in I will add them as well.

The movie posters use the movie poster mesh from Le Cinema Plumbob. They are base game compatable and the frames are recolourable. There are three files, both .sims3pack and .package format.

DOWNLOAD

August 6, 2014 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexis

Jorgha Haq at August 6, 2014 at 4:15 PM

More posters. We all like posters, right? These are the movie posters submitted so far. As more of them come in I will add them as well.

The movie posters use the movie poster mesh from Le Cinema Plumbob. They are base game compatable and the frames are recolourable. There are three files, both .sims3pack and .package format.

DOWNLOAD

Please make more soon!I really want to see mine on the list!

August 14, 2014 at 6:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

They will come soon, don't worry. We won't miss anyone.

--

August 14, 2014 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

I have another batch of them that I need to get done. They are sitting on my computer waiting for me. I promise I will get every poster done up as game CC that is submitted :)

--

http://www.simsweeklyworldnews.info
http://jorgha-haq.tumblr.com/

August 14, 2014 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Next batch of movie posters is done :) Both .package and .sims3pack files in zip. 20 posters, 4 files.

DOWNLOAD

August 21, 2014 at 9:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.