Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > SIMS 3 - HELP ME > Animation and pose player not working

Aussie Me

Okay, so a couple of days ago my game wouldn't start up. It would only start up to the part just before the EA and Maxis logo thing, but then it would crash. I fixed it by taking a bad piece of cc out that I had downloaded, but now my animation and pose player wont work. When I get in game it says that some objects couldn't be found, so they had been replaced. I have tried taking out the animation and pose players and putting them back in, but it still wont work. Does anyone know how to fix this? May it be a problem with some other cc I have downloaded? What I have been doing is gradually taking out some cc, but leaving the stuff I need. Also, I don't really want to re-install my game, because I am working on 3 projects right now and don't want to risk loosing anything important. (Sorry if this is confusing)

--

August 8, 2014 at 12:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

morathami

Maybe you can try this guide by Mod The Sims : Game Help:TS3 Finding Problem Custom Content
Hope it helps :)

--

August 8, 2014 at 1:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Start with pulling out your mods folder. Put it on your desktop. See if the game loads and doesn't cause problem. If that doesn't fix the problem it's going to be a lot of trial and error.

You are going to have remove all your cc and add it back in in small batches to find it. 

--

http://www.simsweeklyworldnews.info
http://jorgha-haq.tumblr.com/

August 8, 2014 at 12:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aussie Me

Thanks for this, I'll go test them out to see if either work :)

--

August 8, 2014 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aussie Me

Thanks so much, it's working now! Just in time as well

--

August 9, 2014 at 1:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.