Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Sims 4 Life - Gameplay chat for the Sims 4 players > Future Goals

Akaichou_Layla

I've been getting inspiration for potential photography projects and machinimas for the Sims 4. The only thing that bugs me is that most of my ideas won't be put into action until expansion packs are released. I know it will take a couple of months for CC creators to really start pushing out things for the game. I guess for the time being I could probably buy a journal and start writing down my ideas that I want to sims 4 to bring to photography and machinima. I could also use the time to really dive into mastering the basics in the game. I do have hopes that the Sims 4 will bring something unique to the table. 

One of my future goals for the Sims 4 is to make a series that is a Sims 4 spin off of the walking dead series. I know zombies are overly played out but there is an interesting twist I would like to explore. I know in order for that goal to truly be obtain I would have to work hard on really understanding the layout of the sims 4. I am hoping the game can capture yet push my creativity to create some great projects.

Well simmers what are your goals or hopes for the Sims 4?

August 8, 2014 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I feel the same way. There are going to be so many limitations now that we are used to all of the great content available. I have some great news though about modding and CC that I will write about in more detail - The Sims 4 will in many ways be supporting the modding and CC creator community to the extent that they will make the tools more readily available and will provide support in some interesting ways. What this will likely mean for us is that CC and mods will come to market faster than ever before.

--

August 9, 2014 at 11:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Oh and I just want to actually try PLAYING! I might start a legacy family, with my own twist because I don't follow rules very well. I think that would be a great way to explore gameplay. I feel that I missed out on so many great machinima tricks by not knowing the game. And the more I learn, the more I can share and teach with machinima school.

oh, and my short term goal is to submit a very small fun Sims 4 machinima to SIFF with the footage I already have. Wish me luck.

--

August 9, 2014 at 11:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

morathami

Hopes: I wish that missing features, such as toddler and pool, come back in the future. More unique features too ! :)
Goal:  Hmm, currently I have no goal because I haven't tried The Sims 4, yet :(

--

August 9, 2014 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I think it is safe to say that pools will show up eventually. Most often than not, pools are used as a decorative feature rather than for swimming function. In place of this are some really awesome fountain features, which if placed smartly, will give a wonderful decorative feature much like what pools would. But ya, I am confident that pools will come back. This information was not given to us, it just seems like something obvious to me.

--

August 9, 2014 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.