Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > The Sounds of Simlish - Bands and Musicians > Merciless

MidniteCries

I am excited to introduce the boy band Merciless who have just debuted with Problem ft. Ariana Grande.

Band Members (Left to Right)

Hickory Clint, Parker Clint, Dylan Vaquez, Joey Rix, and Davey Spencer

The boys are working hard on their next release and video.  We'll make sure to keep you guys update with all of our projects and shoots!

September 15, 2014 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MidniteCries

Hickory and I about to jam out before rehearsal.  Our little poppet, Lena, told us she's been discussing a possible upcoming tour with the label.  Okay, now I'm getting yelled at to get back to work.  So I will speak to all of you guys later.  Ciao, je m'en vais!  (Did I just mix to languages?)

Dylan V.

September 19, 2014 at 12:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Are we going to be seeing these guys in the spring for the Battle of the Bands?

--

http://www.simsweeklyworldnews.info
http://jorgha-haq.tumblr.com/

September 19, 2014 at 2:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MidniteCries

Jorgha Haq at September 19, 2014 at 2:34 AM

Are we going to be seeing these guys in the spring for the Battle of the Bands?

Yeah, I am.  I was excited when I learned about Battle of the Bands, but thought I had missed it.

September 20, 2014 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MidniteCries

Dylan: Hey guys, it be Dylan!  So right now, we are waiting to get in the studio to shoot our next video.  We just finished a set for "No Scrubs" (Which is out now at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp13NV-xh4s&list=UUvnNp-eqoUbVvs8tpOCfADw&index=1 .... *wink wink nudge nudge)

......Davey's just text me to stop forcing our products...

Anyways, we are all really excited.  Things are going great.  A tour has been confirmed!  So dates will be released soon...  Hold on Joey wants to tell you guys something.

Joey: All my loves, and beautiful fans make sure you come see me at the meet and greet.  I want to see all of you beautiful faces, and you guys can see all of beautiful me.

Dylan: So conceded.

Parker:  Dylan is making me talk, so see you guys soon.  Love you guys.

Dylan: So boring.  Can someone teach Parker how to smile.

Parker: I do smile.

Dylan: .....Puhlease.

Hickory:  Hello everyone!

Dylan: Okay, now you guys are taking over.  This is my phone, my pictures, My POST. 

Oh, it's time to go in.  Talk to you guys later!  Ciao bella!

--- Dylan Vaquez

Shit, Parker's caught me.

September 28, 2014 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

You missed it for the Fall Season, but the next cycle is for Spring SIFF, so stay tuned for details starting usually around December/January.

--

September 29, 2014 at 6:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MidniteCries

Minraed at September 29, 2014 at 6:37 AM

You missed it for the Fall Season, but the next cycle is for Spring SIFF, so stay tuned for details starting usually around December/January.

Ok, great!  I'll keep an eye out. Thanks :D

September 29, 2014 at 10:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.