Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > SIMS 2 - HELP ME > Parameters Help?!

MajesticFilms

My parameters have completely stopped working, pretty much reverted to the original game's, and I have no idea why.

I have all the proper things installed, but when I put them into my game, there's still no change.

Help?

October 12, 2014 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

hmm.. we unfortunately don't have many sims 2 players here just now, but I am going to try to get the word out for you on twitter and our facebook pages

--

October 13, 2014 at 6:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GrayLeeStudios
Explain exactly what changes you made to correct the perimeters
--

MeridianGray

October 13, 2014 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MajesticFilms

I haven't really made "changes" to the game itself, cause I'm scared to fuck it up. xD

But, I've installed Gunmod's camera thing (I think that's the creators name?) And there's no change, so I took it out, reinstalled it, put it back in, still same thing.
Then all of a sudden after restarting my game, the camera was moving too fast. I'd press a key, and the camera would go flying off in one direction. xD

So I took the camera mod out, and put the original firstpersoncamera file back in, then I started fiddling with the number manually, still no change from the base games cameras. Still no change.
There's even no change after I unistalled/reinstalled the game.

It's probably an easy fix, and I'm just being an idiot. xD But it's driving me crazy, cause it was working fine and then suddenly it wasn't. If that made any sense at all...
Probably not.

October 13, 2014 at 11:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GrayLeeStudios

Gunmod's camera edit only changes the capabilites of your firstpersoncamera. In other words, it controlls how far you can zoom in and out, how high and low your angles can be etc. It does not change your camera movement speed, rotation, acceleration etc. That's the knitt gritty stuff you have to go in and manually change on your own, and it can be very difficult. There used to be an awesome tutorial on youtube about how to edit your firstpersoncamera but it's been taken off by the uploader for almost a year now :( 

You can watch this one instead, it's pretty ok: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXpe9nn2iQk

--

MeridianGray

October 13, 2014 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.