Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > SIFF Fall 2014 - 10th Anniversary Cycle - CLOSED > SIFF Buzz Final Programme - HERE NOW

Minraed
Site Owner

It is coming out tomorrow

October 15th

stay tuned

--

October 14, 2014 at 8:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

It is HERE. REady for your reading pleasure.

Please feel free to comment here.

http://issuu.com/simatography/docs/siff_buzz_fall_2014_final_bigbuzz

--

October 15, 2014 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MisakisBoxOfAnime

Congratulations to everyone~ Definitely going to work harder for the next SIFF

October 15, 2014 at 9:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Misakis - It would be an honour to have you back. You really did make a good showing and your talent was not unnoticed I can promise you that.

P.S. to anyone reading in. I will be sending out the personal emails to each and every one of you as soon as I take a bit of a break. PHEW!

--

October 16, 2014 at 6:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Oh, and I should add also that we aim to have regular simatography magazines as well as a few other ideas to help give you all tips for your machinima. We are always here for feedback too, just email us your partial project to [email protected] and we'll give you some feedback. Same goes for your SIFF submission. If you ask, we will give you private and honest feedback.

--

October 16, 2014 at 6:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LoisyVoicy

CONGRADS TO ALL THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had fun entering SIFF, will difinately join again....=)

--

you can do anything your heart wants

October 16, 2014 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Matt Golden

Can't believe i finally won something! Thanks to everyone who voted for Arcadia, more updates from her coming soon. Congrats to all the winners! Can't wait for next year :D

--

October 26, 2014 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tali Sims Morgan

Congratulations to all the winners. And as always awsome magazine. The amount of time, effort, and dedication you guys put into these magazine truely shows. I can't wait for the next cycle :D

October 28, 2014 at 12:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.