Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > SIFF Spring 2015 - Season 11 - CLOSED > SIFF FILM PROMOS - Film Poster and Trailer Challenge

vinnyvisual

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

--

"I am your Shield. I am your Sword."

March 1, 2015 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

If you haven't already seen, the polls are open for posters and trailers. I am willing to add late comers up to a certain point, but late submissions will be at a slight disadvantage as some fans have already voted. 

Voting is HERE

--

March 1, 2015 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TwistTVShow

Hullo lovesss! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXD6J7U5-Yg" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Here's the official trailer for Stolen. ^p^

--

-TwistTVShow

March 1, 2015 at 5:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Twist, i've got yours added. 

Still waiting for WBC too, who let me know she'll be joining the party. Better late than never!

--

March 1, 2015 at 7:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WhiteBlueCherry

Sorry for the wait. Here's my film poster. I'll post the trailer when it's done uploading on youtube. Since it's in HD 1080p, it's taking longer than usual... Sorry again, it was my fault for forgetting February only had 28 days...

--

March 1, 2015 at 7:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WhiteBlueCherry

Here's my film trailer and THANK YOU SO MUCH for getting these at the last minute...

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

--

March 1, 2015 at 7:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

hey better late than never right? Got them onto the polls. 

--

March 2, 2015 at 6:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fadhil Yudhawanto (Bahariawans Studio)

WhiteBlueCherry at March 1, 2015 at 7:08 PM

Sorry for the wait. Here's my film poster. I'll post the trailer when it's done uploading on youtube. Since it's in HD 1080p, it's taking longer than usual... Sorry again, it was my fault for forgetting February only had 28 days...

The poster is so perfect! :D

March 2, 2015 at 8:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Leticia Phiri

Here is Survivor Poster (Preimeire is in 19th March 2015, sorry)

--

March 15, 2015 at 9:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Leticia, the deadline was March 1st so this poster did not make it to the voting. It cannot be added to the playbill because it is not in the photo gallery as we asked, so I don't have a proper link to use because this is a thumbnail, the image isn't the right size. 

--

March 20, 2015 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Leticia Phiri

Minraed at March 20, 2015 at 5:38 PM

Leticia, the deadline was March 1st so this poster did not make it to the voting. It cannot be added to the playbill because it is not in the photo gallery as we asked, so I don't have a proper link to use because this is a thumbnail, the image isn't the right size. 

Sorry :(

--

March 20, 2015 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I'm sorry you missed it. We hate when peoples hard work gets missed. But, we stil have your film to look forward to :)

--

March 20, 2015 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.