Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Monthly Theme Challenge for Everyone > Love Dammit! February Theme CLOSED

Minraed
Site Owner

Join us for this month's theme challenge!

Each month brings a new challenge and everyone can join in. We will use your contributions of our next monthly magazine what will be released in February - right around Valentine's Day.

About the theme - Love Dammit!

Love can take on many forms - our usual typical ideas of love sure, but what about love of animals, love of nature, love for our Sims!  Do you love music or films? Do you love painting or love the outdoors?  What do you or your Sims LOVE the most?  We want this issue to be an exploration of love in all forms. Of course, as always we are about the visual arts so how does this fit into film making, story telling and photography?  Let your imagination run wild.

What it is NOT - um... please keep it PG18ish - I mean, we are not an adult entertainment site, nor a lingerie modeling agency, so please be considerate of the sensibilities of the many people we have as our viewers and members. :)

What can you contribute?

• advertisements related to the theme (ads for sims, cc, makeup, your sims series story or machinima, costumes etc.) They can be for your own creations, mock ads for something from our sims games, or for your favourite cc creator. We always like to have fun ads in our magazines.
  • stories - For example Tears of a Clown HERE
  • photography of course
  • custom content - clothing, objects
  • custom poses or animations (adult/rated R will not be accepted)
  • a build or a lot - somewhere for a hot date perhaps or a romantic getaway
  • tips or tutorials
  • anything you can think of

Who should join?
YOU!  EVERYONE!  We want to see a variety of Sims 2, 3 and 4. 

How do you join?
Just do your creative thing and share it here in this thread. If you are adding images then be sure to post them into our gallery HERE so that we don't miss them, but then share that image here in this thread so followers don't miss it.  In other cases you can just share the link here to your submission.

TIP - if you create and submit CC we do recommend creating an ad for it - you can get details HERE

HOW TO ADD PHOTOS to the thread - add the image to the gallery first, then open up the gallery to the full size images. Right click on your image and click "copy image url" or whatever your browser says for that option. Then, come back here and in the reply box you can see the little blue image on the tool bar, that is supposed to be a photo - click that and add the image url to the popup box and voila, your image will show.

DEADLINE - February 12th

--

January 17, 2015 at 9:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

INSPIRATION IDEAS

I will come back with some photos but here are some ideas to get you thinking...

LOVE the OUTDOORS

With the new Sims 4 gamepack being all abuzz, how about a video, ad, or photo story about how much you or your sim LOVEs the outdoors. Like this video by Nittens...

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

BE MY VALENTINE

Who would you or your sim like to be your valentine?  Remember those little cards we would give out in school to our friends? Do kids still do that?  Let's see your Sims versions, and if you are daring, tell us who you would be giving them to. Something inspired by this perhaps...  

ADD ON - I fould this website with a bunch of oldies for inspiration HERE

more to come

--

January 17, 2015 at 9:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I thought I would kick it off with one of my favourite date photos of Sancho and Honey at the carnival. 
--

January 17, 2015 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fadhil Yudhawanto (Bahariawans Studio)

Hey, I found this photos in my gallery and I edited abit. Lucky and Fuko (from Baka Rabu Sims 3 film) were enjoying their time at night

Baka Rabu Sims 3 Film SIFF Fall 2013 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKCvPFUjiNA

--

January 17, 2015 at 10:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Simsapience

My favorite power couple i've ever played, Yui (from Hi-5) and Jonghwa (from d-verse)

January 18, 2015 at 9:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

yay! submissions already. 

--

January 18, 2015 at 9:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Yay!  A great theme!  I will see what I can for this.  :D

--

January 18, 2015 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ninisims

So, I created this sim because I had a story play out in my head.  He loves his music:  

A couple of photos I posted on tumblr were these of him playing guitar.

In case you need my story to understand: http://ninisims.tumblr.com/tagged/scars_that_heal/chrono

January 18, 2015 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Nini, your sim is gorgeous and your photography skill is wow!  I love it!

--

January 18, 2015 at 11:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

Webs is hating on me. I have images to upload and it won't let me.

January 19, 2015 at 12:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

January 19, 2015 at 6:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Simmerbelle

I created this cute little family the other day and decided to try out a couple of poses for valentines day. In their family there's Callum, Brandi, Kai and Elle. 
--

January 19, 2015 at 9:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ninisims

Thanks, Sylent...I have moments when everything comes together :P

Jorgha, I love Grim...lol

Gorgeous family, Simmerbelle :)

January 19, 2015 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Fabulous LOVE intepretations so far, and we've only just begun. This is going to be great!

--

January 20, 2015 at 6:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

stephkline

Here we have the lovely twins Aimi and Aika :)

(pictures are in the gallery witht he rest :D )

--

xoxo Studio 54

January 21, 2015 at 1:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

oh my goodness, they are so cute. These remind me of those little valentine's you would give to your friends at school. Does anyone still do that?

--

January 21, 2015 at 6:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GemBobMarley/Gemsims

These are one of my favorite couples I like to play around with so I thought I'd contribute these :)

--

http://gemsimssimsblog.tumblr.com/

January 23, 2015 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GemBobMarley/Gemsims

oh, and this one...

I'd never seen a sim kiss her hand before and i thought it was kinda cute :)

--

http://gemsimssimsblog.tumblr.com/

January 23, 2015 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dice Smith

Oooooh!!! I love this theme!! I have so many ideas swirling around in my over thinking brain already hahaha!! I may just have to submit a machinima to this one... :D

--

January 23, 2015 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Drowninginthesim

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

January 23, 2015 at 6:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.