Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > SIFF Spring 2015 - Season 11 - CLOSED > Congrats to all the winners

Misty4m

:D

--

April 16, 2015 at 1:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

I have to drop in and congratulate all the winners!!!  There were very many amazing machinimas and it was so hard to pick just a few in each category.  This was definitely a great season!!  I look forward to the next. 

I did see Crystal's (Minraed) message in the back of the Final SIFF Buzz and I can understand the enormous work that goes into SIFF.  We really appreciate your hard work and dedication and I am happy you won't give up just yet.  It's good to see you are in for another season. It would be a really really sad day when SIFF closes down.  May I suggest running it just once a year instead of twice a year.  Maybe that will take some pressure off and give you a much needed break in between. I think this will give you a chance to recuperate and rejuvenate.  Running it twice hardly gives you time to catch your breath before the next one starts.  Just a suggestion because SIFF is such an important place to showcase talent.

--

April 16, 2015 at 1:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Misty, thank you for starting this. I usually do but got crazy busy yesterday. 

Thanks for reading that Sylent. I  had considered running it once a year, but I am afraid of two things 1. is that it really keeps the momentum going and 2. I am afraid that if I let myself go that long I would not come back.  It isn't that SIFF is so hard, it is that my real life leaves me with so little time. I need to be more organzed and better at delegating. We have been working already on next season so we have come up with some solutions for some of the challenges. 

In the meantime, I am totally open to any feedback or ideas. Even if we don't use them, it is great to hear what people's experiences are. 

anyway yes, Congratulations to EVERYONE - not just the winners. You all know how much I think you all deserve that appreciation. 

--

April 16, 2015 at 7:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pcom1777

Yes! Congrats to all of the Winners! I have to admit I need to get caught up with watching some of them. What I have seen so far has been inspiring. The magazine itself was really nice to read yesterday :)

--

YOUTUBE

FACEBOOK

BLOG

April 16, 2015 at 12:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adriano Magnavita

Congrats to everyone! The machinimas look amazing, I'm speechless! I'm totally in love with Tomb Raider and Shura! Unfortunately, I couldn't participate this time, but I'm look forward to join this fall :D

April 16, 2015 at 12:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I have a new saying so I need to find an interesting way to get it out there. 

not "winning" is not the same as "losing" 

Not everyone at SIFF will win an award, but everyone who enters deserves to feel proud of their hard work. 

--

April 16, 2015 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

@Min, I don't disagree that SIFF may lose momentum if you drop it to once per year.  I think it certainly would.  I only suggest that you would consider it before you drop it completely because it would break my heart to see it end.

--

April 17, 2015 at 12:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tali Sims Morgan

Congratulations to all of the winners. I had a blast not only participating but watching all of my fellow SIFFers works of art. I can't wait to see what the next cycle brings :D

April 17, 2015 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bellimell

Congrats to everyone who participated! I didn't watch all the entries yet because of finals and stuff, but what I've seen so far is amazing! Everyone tries really hard no matter what skill they have, and there were amazing plots and pictures out there! I'm super happy to have been party of this and I'm kinda freaking out over here and virtually hugging all my voice actors because I got 3 awards and I never thought people would enjoy something I made so much! Thanks for letting me be part of this, and everyone be proud of yourself, machinima is so very creative and you are all amazing :D I think I'm gonna dance now

April 17, 2015 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RikeeChen

Congratulation to all of the winner! Everybody has done a good job.:D The machinimas looks  amazing! I'm really exited of the next season, Siff Fall 2015. :)

April 18, 2015 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.