Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > SIFF Fall 2015 - Season 12 - CLOSED > Red Carpet SIFF Fall 2015

Minraed
Site Owner

Join us On the Red Carpet
for another awesome, celebrity, star-studded celebration

The Red Carpet is our invitation to all fans, film makers, Sims Celebrities and anyone else who enjoys       star-watching and celebrity stalking. Think of yourselves as the SIFF paparazzi and share your SIFF photos with us.

The Rules

The Red Carpet is pretty much open to what your creativity can dream up, but we have a few suggestions and tips for you.

• We recommend using the SIFF official backdrops for On The Red Carpet photo ops (just like at real film festivals where the celebrities come through for the media to get their photos)  You can find the backdrops HERE in our forums. 
  • Be CREATIVE - don't limit yourself to pics on the Red Carpet background. Share pics of your Sim and Celebrities in various activities. The more creative, the more likely your photos will be showcased. 
  • ADD YOUR PICs to the GALLERY HERE  then share them in this thread. 

The Deadline - roughly October 1st. 

It takes us a while to get the final magazine prepared and film makers often don't have time until after their film is released so we will be looking for new additions right up until the end.

The Prompts

You do not have to post pics based on our prompts and inspirations, but we will present a new one each week so we invite you to join us for the fun. 

Posting Photos 
  • add your photo to the Red Carpet Gallery
  • open up the photo once it is loaded, and right click "save image url"
  • come to this thread and click on the little picture icon (the blue box with a white frame) and past that saved url into the text box
  • voila! your photo should show up here

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO THOSE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING PICS INTO THE GALLERY!

When you take pics in the sims and they come out with labels like... 06-12-15_6-21 AM  Webs won't accept them, you must change the name so that the dashes are not there. 
--

August 3, 2015 at 8:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Inspired by.. I am not sure what really, but maybe the fun that I am having with the SIFF Staff Sims in their new office - whatever the inspiration, make it your own and show us what your sims are up to when they are not relaxing. 

Perhaps the paparazzi captures your celebrities and whatever they are up to on their days off, or think backstage. Let your imagination take the theme wherever you want. 

Whatever you are up to, share your pics in our Red Carpet Gallery. 

For more...

Prompt #1 - Preparations and Pampering

--

August 3, 2015 at 8:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Tabby informs me that the hottest new fashion trend for this coming SIFF is NOT the little black dress, but rather the Little Black Towel  :)  We had such an awesome day at the spa so I hope you will join us. I will share some pics soon. 

--

August 3, 2015 at 8:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TenderWolf

Before she hits the Red Carpet, Kenleigh needs some time to relax! Especially after practicing walking in her heels. :D

First up: Yoga!

And last up, a sauna! Kenleigh meets her twin there, though I did not make that Sim! :O

--

Click the picture to check out my Simblr! 8)

August 5, 2015 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

awesome TenderWolf, thanks for getting the ball rolling. 

--

August 6, 2015 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DeathPoke1qa

For my upcoming sims 3 music video, "Don't Go" we have the band "Death's Choir" preforming as well as two actors, Alvar Sykes and Anne Luminum

Here we have Death's Choir lounging around the pool :) (Fumo (the one reading), the lead singer is staying out of the sun to protect his pale alabaster skin)

Looks like their stylist and producer, Marian Blake needs a little relaxing!

Uh-oh! Seems like Alvar and Anne are having some romance beyond the film! Will it effect their career!?

--

https://www.youtube.com/user/DeathPoke1qa" target="_blank">

August 8, 2015 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Awesome. I always love seeing what people come up with for Red Carpet. As a reminder, you don't have to follow the prompts alone, you can add any other usual Red Carpet pics that you want too. 

--

August 10, 2015 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xStarsAtNight Productions

Fuse is ready for the Red Carpet. 

August 10, 2015 at 10:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ziva

This week, The Untruthful went to the spa ! They weren't equally enthusiastic though...

Blackie: Feels good... Let's sweat out all those toxins !
Hauni: The only thing I'm sweating out is my manliness. I can hear it saying "Goodbye, Hauni ! Next step, manicure ?"
Jana: There's the word "man" in manicure. Your argument is invalid.

And here's Jana with some sticky concoction on her face... You know, even the toughest guys enjoy having a smooth skin !

--

Follow the band on Tumblr

August 11, 2015 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Stars, nice group shot!

Ziva, Great spa photos!!

--

August 11, 2015 at 12:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

For prompt 2 we want you to imagine what your sims, celebrities or even yourself will be doing to prepare for SIFF - think backstage, think invasion of the privacy of your celebrities - think like a paparazzi! Lets see your ideas on what is happening Behind the Scenes!

Remember, you don't have to do these in any order, you don't have to complete them in the week they are posted, and you can always add any other pics you want. These are just fun inspirations. 

--

August 11, 2015 at 7:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Zed Xavier is our official bartender - working hard behind the scenes to make sure that the party venues are just right, and a bit frustrated in the process. 

Someone (Minraed, cough cough) forgot to hang the new season SIFF winning poster. Get cracking Min, time is ticking! We have parties to throw!
--

August 11, 2015 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Jorgha and Tabby are hard at work, never seeming to leave the office, but Minraed is nowhere to be found. Hmm... 
--

August 11, 2015 at 9:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DeathPoke1qa

The process of getting all the work done for their upcoming music video, Don't Go, is taxing work. Luckily, the band is working hard to...

Uh-oh! It seems they're all lollygagging! And paying too much attention to Fumo's cat!

And their phones!

--

https://www.youtube.com/user/DeathPoke1qa" target="_blank">

August 13, 2015 at 2:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

lol awesome DeathPoke - each week in the Buzz we will be sharing some of the photos so be sure to check it out.

--

August 13, 2015 at 7:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

VanityMovies

Megara appears on the red carpet. Next to her role in "Poseidon" you will maybe remember her from the movie "Sleeping Beauty".

The actors for Megara and Athea are sisters in real life.

Against all rumors the stars of "Poseidon" deny an romantical relationship, stating they would be only good friends.

The main actors of "Poseidon Part 1 - Ocean Lament" :)

--

August 15, 2015 at 12:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KoreanSimz4

Where can I get the background for the Sims 4?

--

August 17, 2015 at 10:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KoreanSimz4

Hello I tried six times to post Eunsungs pictures on to the Red carpet  album but it wouldn't let me upload the pictures so I had to upload them on MNET sims Facebook page instead :/ 

sorry if that doesn't agree with your rules I had no other choice :(

here are the pictures.

--

August 17, 2015 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I see you did find the background afterall. The link is in the information in the first post for anyone else looking for it. We wanted to make it easy. 

For trouble getting pics into the gallery , we recently discovered THIS PROBLEM!!!!

Your photos must not have symbols in them. For example a pic right out of the game might be labelled as such

06-12-15_6-21 AM

It MUST be renamed to get rid of the dashes. For some reason WEBS does not like this. 

KoreanSims - please do get those pics into the gallery because I do not cross reference to this thread. I just take what I find in the gallery when putting pics in magazines and such. 

--

August 17, 2015 at 8:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Prompt # 3 - Red Carpet Romance

We see a lot of romance on the Red Carpet, so show us your best truth, rumour or scandalous romantic pairings. Be sure to tell us a bit of the story so our Paprazzi can get the details right.
--

August 18, 2015 at 6:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.