Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Casting Calls and Classified Ads > POISON of the PHOENIX – CASTING CALL

lyramiamovies

“In a world, in which the mages with the greatest powers rule, a young woman with the unique gift of regeneration is drawn into the midst of a conspiracy that might change her world forever. Will she be able to keep her secret or will her powers be abused?”

Hi :)

I have some good news!

I am working on a brand new series called Poison of the Phoenix.

I might even launch the first episode this SIFF depending how quick things will progress in the following weeks. The next important step is to cast the voice actors.

Requirements:

You must have a clear microphone in order to participate in this series.

I need you to be committed to this project which means that agreed on deadlines need to be met (I will discuss the dates with you after sending you the scripts to make sure that everybody is comfortable and able to get the lines done until said date. If something unexpected comes up, I will understand of course, but I will need you to send me a quick notification so I can adjust the planning accordingly.

You can audition for multiple characters if you want to and I won’t exclude the possibility to cast one person for more than one role provided you can do different voices for each character that fit him/her.

You can send your audition to me via a link to an audition video, a download link (e.g. for dropbox) or email them directly as a wav or mp3 file. I recommend mp3 because of the smaller file size. My email address is: [email protected]

If you have any demo reels, feel free to include a link, I would love to listen to the work you have done before.

AUDITION DEADLINE: 16/08/2015

The youtube casting call video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9IKTh0Xhpc

For the lines and further info on the characters, please go here: http://lyramia.blogspot.de/2015/08/poison-of-phoenix-casting-call.html

Thank you very much for reading and hope I was able to raise your interest :)

--

lyramia.blogspot.co.uk         twitter.com/lyramiamovies     youtube.com/user/lyramiamovies

August 9, 2015 at 12:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.