and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > SIFF Stuff > SIFF Gift Shop - TS4 build

Minraed
Site Owner

SIFF Gift Shop
with sellable souvenirs

LOT DOWNLOAD
on SIM FILE SHARE  (can someone test this, with or without the CC, and tell me if it worked? This is my first time trying to share a build file)
or in the Sims 4 Gallery under user Minraed (be sure to click "advanced" and "include custom content"

for the collection of souvenirs and signs

NOTES from the creator - Minraed

The custom objects are my first ever attempt. I have tested them in my game and they are all working and looking pretty good, if I do say so myself. However, there are a few considerations. 

To use the bar as a venue
you must change the lot to "bar" or similar venue, otherwise the sims won't use it a they
would a bar or club, where they can order drinks and such

unlock cheat needed
possibly one or two objects will require you to use the cheat console
ctrl/shift/C - then type in "testing cheats true" and "bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement" 

other objects not included
you can find more stuff like SIFF T-shirts and the newest poster collections in this general SIFF Stuff downloads thread so feel free to add what you need - what is not in the download collection of goodies is the SIFF photo studio. You can find that HERE

Um.. I think I am forgetting something so I will come back with more notes as needed. 

--

August 13, 2015 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Find all photos HERE in the Gallery

--

August 13, 2015 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.