Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Casting Calls and Classified Ads > Sims 2- Crystal Cove - 2 Female Roles Open!

James @ CrystalCoveSeries

Hi all. I am currently working on a Sims 2 series, and I am searching for voice actors to fill a few roles.

The series is called Crystal Cove, and eight episodes are already live! You may check it them out on our https://www.youtube.com/user/crystalcoveseries" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">YouTube Channel!

Warning: This series does contain some strong language and sexual themes. It's no raunchier than your average daytime/primetime TV show, but I figured I'd warn you anyways. It's safe for work as long as you have headphones.

So what is Crystal Cove? Well, it's kind of a mouthful; primarily, it's a drama/comedy, but frequently dives in mystery, romance, thriller and horror. Without a doubt, it is a bizarre series. The series is about a group of friends who move to a small mountain town in the middle of a dense forest, and how they go about their day-to-day lives and interact with the residents there.

The series will be fully voiced.

This series is quite long and contains quite a lengthy cast length that introduces and bids farewell to many characters throughout the series. There are a planned 10 seasons with 10-13 episodes each, although it's unknown if we'll get that far.

If you would like to audition, we would like to have some commitment from you; however, if you need to or want to drop out of the series you may at any time, we would like to have a heads up though as to not cause delays in releases.

Recording requirements

- Please save the sound file as either wma, wav, or mp3.

- Please have a decent microphone that has minimal or no static, with as little background noise as possible.

- Emotion! Please please PLEASE do not be afraid to show emotion or to raise your voice if the line requires.

- Swearing and sexual references may be required in your lines. Please be comfortable with them.

How to audition

Please send us your auditions to [email protected] and in one of the following formats: .mp3, .wav, .wma

Benefits

Those looking to get into professional voice acting are free to use their contributions to this series as part of their portfolio, and we would be happy to provide a reference for you as well. We will credit you as requested, including linking viewers to your YouTube channel, LinkedIn profile, or any other profiles you may wish for us to post.

Roles currently needed:

We have recently returned from a year-long hiatus, with the following roles now available:

Maya Amano

Accent: Canadian/American

Voice type: Confident, upbeat and friendly.

Deadline: August 25, 2015

Note: She becomes more prominent in Season 2. In the upcoming S1E9, she has two lines, and so far isn't planned to show again until S2E3.

Audition line:

"Some days, I'm an ambitious reporter; other days, I'm a mild-mannered editor. But my true identity is: a rising star among Fashion Forward's editorial staff; Maya Amano! Pleased to meet you!"

Pamela Voorhees

Accent: Canadian/American

Voice type: Suave, sophisticated, and -very- snooty and condescending.

Deadline: August 25, 2015

Note: She becomes more prominent in Season 2. In the upcoming S1E9, she has a few lines, and so far isn't planned to show again until S2E3.

Audition line:

"I hope you don't think you can be my assistant and wear something so...lower middle class. Fashion Forward is a magazine that prides itself on being trendy and cutting edge and these...work clothes, as you call them, just aren't going to do the trick are they?""

To audition, please record all sample lines for the character you are auditioning for, and send them to [email protected] as either .mp3, .wav, or .wma.

If you would like more information, feel free to email me ([email protected]), PM our YouTube channel, respond to this thread, or PM this account.

Thank you for your interest!

James @ Crystalcoveseries

--

August 23, 2015 at 12:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sims Berrry
I'm going to try 😊
--

August 23, 2015 at 12:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.