Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Sims 4 Life - Gameplay chat for the Sims 4 players > The Sims 4 Get Together

Minraed
Site Owner

Today is the release day for Get Together, at least here in North America, so later today I will have some photos to share that will give you a peek at some of the features that might be fun for your photos, stories, machinima and more. 

If you have anything you want to get a peek at, let me know and I will try to capture it for you to see. 
--

December 7, 2015 at 8:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lil Sparrow

Hi!

I just bought Sims 4, waiting for my new computer to arrive. My old laptop doesn't let me play Sims 4, the game keeps crashing all the time. I already have Outdoor Retreat and Get To Work for TS4! I'd like to hear your opinion on Get Together; does it add in the gameplay or is it just for more socializing options for Sims?

xxx LilSparrow

--

xxx Lil Sparrow

January 4, 2016 at 2:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Personally I enjoy all EPs, stuff packs etc. for one reason or another. I always enjoy the additional animations, interactions etc. While my focus is more on stories and photos and interior design, I would say that Get Together does add to gameplay too. In particular I find that by being able to create your own clubs you can specify who joins, and which characteristics. For me this means better being able to control who comes around for social events and who my sims interact with in a way that is more compatible with them if that makes any sense. 

Of course everyone is going to have a different view of how it benefits their gameplay. I always just enjoy anything new to explore.

--

January 5, 2016 at 6:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lil Sparrow

Thank you!!!

I, too, enjoy exploring new things. Get Together sounds like a coherent expansion. The price is not bad - and a whole new world, that's what I'm looking forward to! From what I've seen in the LP's, Windenburg looks like a great world for filming machinima.

--

xxx Lil Sparrow

January 10, 2016 at 8:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.