Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > LWIF - Look What I Found > Worlds List and Recommendations

Minraed
Site Owner

WORLDS

Master List

We will do our best to keep this first post updated with a list of any items recommended in this thread.

Los Aniegos

a multi-functional world with a wide variety of terrains, great for machinima sets

TS3 thread HERE

Silent Hill

a creepy world - I have not experienced first hand but you can see it was used in this machinima

view at your own discretion - it's creepy!

Silent Hill machinima by EvinCryg

Winter Wonderland

A gorgeous snowy, cold and icy world - great for wintery themes photos and machinima

world by Rflong7 download HERE

TS3 forum discussion HERE

CAS World

a super-simple very very small world with nothing added

this is a perfect place to create a photo studio that loads very quickly

world by FuzzyLogic HERE

Neverglade

A gorgeously scenic and large world by Pyronium, one of our fave machinima makers

world download HERE

forum discussion at TS3 HERE

YouTube video tour HERE

--

January 2, 2011 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ihsan Abdul Aziz

Please note that it requires a quite decent computer.

With its complexity and really huge area, it makes low-spec computers crash for sure.

--

February 1, 2011 at 8:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SSProductions

I finally got Riverview back after a little tweaking and decided to see if the game would recognise another world. I installed Los Aniegos. It's so awesome what I've seen of it so far and definitely has a lot of potential for machinima.

--

Photobucket

February 8, 2011 at 5:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I just added the Sylent Hill world to the list, seriously amazing possibilities for machinima

--

March 27, 2011 at 9:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Akaichou

The horror genre of machinma should start to rise now with Silent Hill world! :D

--

Do you see I can flutter better than you thought.....

March 27, 2011 at 11:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Blaze

What I'm currently looking for is a list of real-life cities remade in the sims 3 (Los Angeles. [Los Aneigos] Seoul, Oahu, Paris, and I believe New York as well). Anyway, a complete list would be great if anyone knows of one.

June 9, 2011 at 3:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I have not seen such a list, but I do know that there is a really amazing New York being built currently. I saw a preview. Let me see if I can find that info.

I have found that MySims3Blog is a good site for finding worlds as they post them in their blog posts and you can use the keyword filter to find the posts with worlds in them.

--

June 9, 2011 at 10:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

smokytopaz

I downloaded Rflong's Winter Wonderland, snowy cold and icy. Lovely for photos. Possible for other stuff too.

July 19, 2011 at 3:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

thanks Smoky, I've added it to the list in the first post.

--

July 20, 2011 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

midnight445

Don't forget about Neverglade and the future Setra by Pyronium3. Those are a must in any Simmer's joy pack. :) 

--

July 20, 2011 at 10:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AphroditeSims

Hey guys! This is an awesome idea, I was looking for something like this actually! My problem is that I haven't purchased any expansions just yet and I just have TS3. Some worlds require certain expansions I believe. Is there a way I can know which ones before I download?

July 21, 2011 at 10:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

smokytopaz

If you look in ts3 forums, under Create-A-World Rflong has complete lists of worlds available and the various requirements of each one starting from base game only.

July 22, 2011 at 7:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I've added Neverglade - someone remind me when Setra is ready and then I'll add that too,.

I've also added CAS world - the very small world with nothing in it for quick loading, a spot for creating a photo studio

--

July 23, 2011 at 6:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CrescentMoonPye

Rflong has put her worlds back up in her TS3 thread with some neat new ones that she's created. Humorous island themes are in the works.  :lol:

--

Happy Simming to you from C.M. Pye Fine Art & Books

September 15, 2011 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

eziopeep

I've played in the Silent Hill world its so awesome. The only thing you need to worry about is the CC that they give you has a file in it you need to delete. I don't remember what it's called but it makes it so you can't add traits to Sims.

--

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

September 15, 2011 at 3:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.