Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Photography Club Challenges > Shutterbugs Showcase Cycle 3 - closed

Minraed
Site Owner

It's a WRAP!

Enjoy the Picture Book

--

May 8, 2011 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Your Shutterbugs Showcase Judges

Sylent Whysper, Minraed, and Bzanna

Simtastic Shutterbugs Showcase Simtographers

click on the simtographer's name to be magically whisked to their portfolio

Enticing Emily Marie

75 + 77+ x + x + x + x = 152

Emily, where did you go? :(  We hope to see you again sometime.

Magical Midnight

95 + 93 + 100 + 100 +100  + 94 + poster 96 = 678

Midnight, we know you well for your signature style and while you kept true to your style, we also saw you pushing your limits. Some of the lower scores were basically keeping that in mind - did he fall back on his traditional themes, or did he aim for something different and outside of his comfort zone.

Sensational Suidolem

x + 69 + 88 + x + x + x + x = 157

I guess the game frustrations kept you away afterall. We love having you here and do hope you will return again

Awesome AAshleySEG

91 + 97+ 100 + 95 + 97 + 96 + poster 93 = 669

Your finale was fabulously whimsical. I am seeing an AAshley style starting to shine - that Disney lover in you really shows. For a first time simtographer, you have really proven yourself. Keep it up!

Super Sun2401

84 + 89 + 93 + 88 + 81 +  98 + poster 97 = 630

Sun it has been a pleasure having you here for this round. We have seen some amazing improvements over this cycle and the finale was truely an outstanding efforts, proving what you are capable of when you put that little extra into it.

Stupendous Sbrando6

79 + 93 + 93 + x + x  + x = 265

We have missed you over these past weeks SBrando - and we hope to see you rejoin us again soon.

Amazing Aenava

79 + 80 + 85 + 83 + 92 + x = 419

It was too bad we didn't get to see a finale from you, but not to worry. You have improved with each round and hopefully, most importantly, you enjoyed playing with us. Hopefully you will return again soon or join in the next cycle.

Nifty NikkiEss

80 + 80 + x + x + x + x = 160

Good luck Nikki - we will always be here when you are ready for more  *hugs*

Marvelous Maezinha

69 + 73 + x + 83 + 85 + 82 + poster 90 = 482

Maezinha, it was great having you back again for another cycle, and hopefully another after this. You have improved with each cycle, and it is really noticeable that take the advice and are working on making better and better photos. Please don't stop. Come and play with us again!

Kool Kazee169

87 + 91+ 95 + 93 + 84 + 90 + poster 98= 638

Kazee, it was great getting to know you here at Shutterbugs - we have watched you grow as you have experimented with many different styles and camera skills through this entire challenge. Hopefully you had as much fun as we did and you will join us again for more!

Magnificent Melzarre

87 + 100 + 95 + 98 + 96 + x = 476

We know you were committed to completing, but don't be too upset. We love your work and will await even a late submission just so that we can see what you come up with.  Most importantly, finish up the school year well and have a great summer. There will always be cycle 4

And a special little thanks to MysteryJack for his finale attempt. We will be expecting you to participate in cycle 4 now!

--

May 8, 2011 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

midnight445

Oh, I'm so in this [email protected]#t! :D

--

May 10, 2011 at 10:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

you better be! now who else? Surely we have some budding simtographers out there just dying to show off their creative skills?

--

May 10, 2011 at 11:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JMelo

WooT, WooT another Cycle of Shutterbugs Showcase!

--

May 10, 2011 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

and you better be joining in missy! Give Midnight a run for his money! :P

--

May 10, 2011 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

We're still looking for participants for the showcase!  Where are our photographers??  But it's not just a competition, it's also a learning experience.  Join in and have yourself some fun!!  :)

--

May 11, 2011 at 7:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Suidolem

~Slides in smiling~ I'm Here I'm Here!!!! :D

May 11, 2011 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Yay!! Suidolem from the last showcase!!  Welcome and we would love to have you again.  :D

--

May 11, 2011 at 9:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Emily marie

I'd like to sign up as well :D

May 12, 2011 at 12:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

midnight445

Yes, more meat to play with! :D
Midnight's Shutterbugs Portfolio is ready!
Also, a little present for the audience, a new picture from the upcoming Norbert's Anatomy: Lost, go check it out! ;)

--

May 12, 2011 at 5:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bzanna

Yay! Welcome Suidolem and Emily, so very glad to have you :) ... and love your portfolio Midnight! What have you done to Min? Hehee, I can't wait to see Lost :D

--

May 12, 2011 at 11:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Yay! new faces and returning shutterbugs - very exciting. I can't wait to see your portfolios started up and where they end up at the wrap up of it all.

ack! I have NOT seen his portfolio, or what he has done to MIN! I may have to disqualfy him? (I can't see photos on my work computer, yikes)

--

May 12, 2011 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Thea

Ohhh this is rather tempting! I did say that I wouldn't do any more while I was in Berry Sweet still :/ Dilemma Dilemma.

--

May 12, 2011 at 2:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Akaichou

Ooooo I want to do it but I have very little experience in photography.....

--

Do you see I can flutter better than you thought.....

May 12, 2011 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

midnight445

Aka, don't worry, this is why we are doing Shutterbugs so all of us could share their tips and tricks and develop new skills. 
I deeply recomend you to join! 

--

May 12, 2011 at 3:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Akaichou

Well then count me in! :D

--

Do you see I can flutter better than you thought.....

May 12, 2011 at 8:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Emily marie

I'm enticing! :D How sweet!!

May 13, 2011 at 12:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

midnight445

Cycle 3 will definitely be the best! :)

--

May 13, 2011 at 2:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I've added more info and links in the very first post so have a peek.

Also, please be sure that you know how to post photos in these forums. If you have never done it before -

• first step is to find a photo hosting site like photobucket, tiny pic etc.
  • Then when you load up your photos there you get the photo url without the [img] tags on the beginning and end
  • click on the little blue box that looks like a photo right up on the tool bar here in the reply box and you will get a popup menu where you put that url and voila your photo shows up
  • you can resize your photo easily by clicking and dragging the corners

If you have never done it before, give us a sample pic from your gallery as a test.

--

May 13, 2011 at 4:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.