Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Photography Club Challenges > Midnight's School Of Photography - closed

midnight445

@SimGirl

Dreams Come True
I got to tell you, your picture really, really evolved. You could easily work in the Sims Studios in the Advertising department, bring the future teasers because you developed your skills to a professional level. Well done!
Grade: A+ | 33 points

Firey Romance
The color palette is just amazing, it's so warm and relaxing. Details and characters well picked! 
Grade: A+ | 33 points

Suspicions Confirmed - How many hidden jokes can you find?
Perfect! 
Look at this, look at that, wow, it makes me take off my T-shirt and dance around. Wonderful! 
Grade: A+ | 34 points +100 WoF points

Total                
200 points
Overal grade: A+

--

August 25, 2011 at 8:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

midnight445

@AshleyRenesmee

Morning Walks
The characters look priceless, well focused but, yes, there's a but... The background is not quite what the picture deserves. How about, a parc, or something animated, add some more detail, make it rich ;) 
Grade: A | 33 points

Secret Love
Wooo, amazing picture! 

Perfect framing, great color palette, well focused. Amazing! 
Grade: A+ | 34 points +100 WoF points

Midnight Kiss
Try to remake this one. The focus is poor, the framing is not simetric. The background could be better! 
Make it real baby! 
Grade: B+ | 22 points

Total               
189 points
Overal grade: A

--

August 25, 2011 at 9:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

midnight445

More reviews coming soon! :D 

August 25, 2011 at 9:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AshleyRenesmee

Thanks for the feedback, I fully agree about the last picture - for some reason my game struggles to focus well when it comes to the outdoor scenes.. but yeah the framing wasn't the best. I would remake it but the computer that i play sims on is getting fixed at the moment so i cant :/  well, i will make sure i take your suggestions into account when i do get a chance to take some photos again. 

Thanks so much for this whole project even if i only got a chance to take part in one lesson, it was lots of fun and i'm sure we all learnt a great deal. Can't wait for next year :)

August 25, 2011 at 9:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SimGirl

Hey! Thanks for the grading. I have to tell ya - all credit goes to you for any capabitlity you see ;) I didn't know a thing about photography until you offered this class!

I think my favorite part of the pic "Suspicions Confirmed" is the video camera on the dresser 8) hehehe

Thanks so much for this class, I'll be there when you host another!

August 25, 2011 at 2:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maezinha

Hi Midnight, here are the remakes :):

Bondage Game

Group Love

--

August 25, 2011 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Blaze

Good news! I've gathered up the courage to continue with the competition! So...I'll try to get those romance pics up ASAP and try my hand at the other competitions.

August 27, 2011 at 9:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Maezinha

Hi Midnight, what happened? everything has being so quite and  I am  starting to get worried:/. So this competion closed as well?

--

September 1, 2011 at 2:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Julian Jenkins

Where Is everyone? 

--

October 3, 2011 at 11:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

midnight445

Shame on me!
I didn't have the time to give you a proper explanation of my sudden silence. I left my country for 6 months of abroad studying, to be more precise, I cheated on Romania for Portugal, the country of wine. My last days back home were a mess, lots of packing, ticking time, goodbye parties and so on. I forgot a lot of important things in those days. 

Yes, the school is closed till february 2012, don't worry, all you work, pictures and grades are saved and you all deserve something special so, when I'll return, I'm preparing a little midnight surprise for you and of course, an all time open Midnight School Of Photography! :)

Hope that you forgive me and you'll return back to school next year! 

For a better 2012 & See you soon!

--

November 15, 2011 at 11:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nanami

Midnight!!!! we miss you!!!

--

November 18, 2011 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.