Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > LWIF - Look What I Found > Take them SHOES off!!!

Uninspired

Help! I've beens searching endlessly all day to find a mod that makes you able to go barefoot on everyday outfits!!!

I know there is a mod of it! I downloaded it before but I think I deleted it during my past few projects ene

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO DOWNLOAD!! I NEED IT!! TTnTT

April 26, 2012 at 4:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I have bare feet "shoes" that show up. um.. is it possibly from NRAAS master controller or debug enabler where you can select it to not filter clothing then bare feet from swim show up in everyday?  I'm wondering if it can simply be done with using cheats - testingcheatsenabled true and then unlockoutfits on

I guess I'm not entirely helpful, but I'd give the cheat a try and see if that works. I can't test it at the moment to tell you for sure.

--

April 26, 2012 at 7:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Uninspired

Minraed at April 26, 2012 at 7:10 AM

I have bare feet "shoes" that show up. um.. is it possibly from NRAAS master controller or debug enabler where you can select it to not filter clothing then bare feet from swim show up in everyday?  I'm wondering if it can simply be done with using cheats - testingcheatsenabled true and then unlockoutfits on

I guess I'm not entirely helpful, but I'd give the cheat a try and see if that works. I can't test it at the moment to tell you for sure.

Okay thanks A LOT! I'll try it myself right now!!! @[email protected]

But if it doesn't work I'll look for alternatives ene

April 26, 2012 at 7:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

or, if the option is not showing up in your CAS, you can use Delphy's  mod... name escapes me... to reassign the barefoot to appear there.

But I'm positive the barefoot shows up in everyday for me. If you have Twallan's mods, you might have chose not to show something in filter. You could head over there and ask him.

--

April 26, 2012 at 8:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Uninspired

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

But I just saw this file named nofeet.package

I'm not pretty sure where I got it but it had the "no shoes" option too @~@

I'll b posting the movie I made after I upload it  c:

Please watch? c:

April 29, 2012 at 10:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.