Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > SIMS 3 life - gameplay chats for The Sims 3 players > The Sims 3 Supernatural discussion thread

Gus Rockman
Administrator

So yeah, a new expansion pack. Or should I say, a new AWESOME expansion pack? :P

Finally EA brings us the kind of content we've been asking for since day 1. This will be extremelly useful for machinimators and storytellers, I can't wait to use it in my Fabula Nova Plumbum series.

So what do you think about it? Are you excited? Leave your impressions below.

--

June 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Majella13

I would see it as very useful for machinima makers it having zombies and faries plus werewolves. I myself am looking forward to it I find sims 3 gameplay a bit boring this looks like it can add alot of fun to the sims 3.

--

June 14, 2012 at 2:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

The machimima maker in me is excited, the player, notsomuch.

As long as twallan makes a mod to limit the occult for regular game play. :)

--

June 14, 2012 at 6:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gordana

Supernatural looks AWESOME! I'm so excited! I can hardly wait for it :)

@ Cloudwalker, we can control how many supernatural beings and celebrities can be in our game :)

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/548380.page

--

June 14, 2012 at 11:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gordana

Sorry for spamming guys, look at  Bonehilda :) Isn't she adorable?!:D

--

June 14, 2012 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alina - desAlien

I'm super excited. :D I was really hoping for something like this. I'm sure Supernatural will be awesome.

June 14, 2012 at 1:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gus Rockman
Administrator

Gordana that's awesome! LOL

I'm also very impatient about this ep, I want it NOW!

--

June 14, 2012 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kenji

Feelings are mixed here. Machinimist will love this... but for the past year most of the gamers have been asking for pets and seasons.

--

June 14, 2012 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gus Rockman
Administrator

Well, we already got pets. :P

I just love how much content there seems to be in this ep. And yeah, we definitely need seasons!

--

June 14, 2012 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kenji

oh yeah...forgot about pets XD..I need to get a better laptop with more space so I can download all of these expansion packs.

--

June 14, 2012 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Majella13

Gordana at June 14, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Sorry for spamming guys, look at  Bonehilda :) Isn't she adorable?!:D

Who's Bonehilda i have seen her in a different post.

--

June 14, 2012 at 10:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gordana

@Gus,You took the words out of my mouth lol, We definitely need Seasons.

@Majella,Bonehilda is an NPC that was introduced in Making Magic(TS1).As you can see in the picture,she's a skeleton maid :) with a few awesome quirks. If a bar is present she'll take a drink before heading back to her closet. Naturally, the drink will flow through her and leave a puddle on the floor.If tombstones are present, she may wave to one of them before going back to her closet. Bonehilda is also a fan of the Grim Reaper, and will try to get his autograph if he appears while she's out of her closet.This cracks me up:lol:     http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Bonehilda

Yes,she is back! :)

--

June 15, 2012 at 5:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

Thanks for the link to that thread.

I'm so glad they have the limiter on it.

Nothing like filming scenes and having a zombie walk on set. :)

--

June 15, 2012 at 9:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ronson_14

I don't know what to say about this new EP. When Showtime was released, I said "I will never buy this!" and I bought Showtime one week ago! My SIFF machinima (I wont say more ;)) implies a zombie but I think I don't need this EP. Maybe I won't be able to use their powers but with make up and adequate clothes, I can make a zombie by my self (sorry if it sounds arrogant, that's not my intention).

July 29, 2012 at 11:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I am in the camp too of loving it for machinima/stories/photos but not for gameplay. Then again, I don't actually PLAY, but if I did I would like to choose if I am going to play a real world type game, or a supernatural game. I don't like the idea of it all being mixed in together. Saying all of that, I will buy it because I have to have it all!

--

July 29, 2012 at 12:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gus Rockman
Administrator

I think they said that you can choose not to have supernatural beings in your world, Min. So that's awesome for players. :P

--

July 29, 2012 at 2:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.