Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > SIFF Archives > SIFF Band Search 2012 Fall

Minraed
Site Owner

A few SIFF's ago we were honoured to have the amazing band NOISE perform at exclusive SIFF engagements. They were at the beck and call of SIFF and Michael was at the beck and call of Minraed. (ok, perhaps it was the other way around - Minraed has a weakness for singers and vampires, put the two together and she's pretty much utterly helpless) I mean, who wouldn't be when Michael is in the room? Look at this gorgeous example of vampire prowess! 

um.. ya, sorry.. distracted again. So I was saying...

SIFF is in search for a new band to represent SIFF and to perform at the exclusive VIP Gala events.

This is the first time we have set out to search for a band, so it's pretty much an open slate at this point. Here are some examples of things you might consider in order to promote your band to the SIFF music and entertainment panel to have them selected as the official band of SIFF.

• promotional posters
  • photoshoots with the band members
  • action photos of the band performing
  • music magazine articles and interviews to help us get to know your band
  • music or promotional video featuring your band
  • album covers
  • what other ideas can you come up with to promote your Sims band?

Deadline for showcasing your band is preferably September 1st, but we will continue to leave the field open until September 15th when the films premiere. Get your band submission in early to be sure that they will be noticed.

• Post any photos you would like in this forum to be sure that we know you have a submission to be seen.
  • Add your photos to the gallery HERE
  • Link us to any additional items where we can see your band in action.
  • as with all SIFF challenges we recommend posting on our TS3 forum thread HERE , share with us on Twittter and/or Facebook and if you have a video be sure that we know about it so that we can post it on our YouTube list.

Let's have some fun with this. Who's in!?

--

August 16, 2012 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

blondechaos

Haha this sounds awesome! Can't wait to see what people come up with. Hopefully I will have time to make a submission myself :D

--

Blog  ♥ Simblr

August 16, 2012 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I know that there is one person for sure working on this already and I can't wait to see it.

--

August 16, 2012 at 8:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ausagi

Can it be in any type of genre? Like Metal? 

--

August 16, 2012 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

yes Ausagi, anything goes. It will be put to the vote.

I am going to share this here because I think these guys have got it going on, but it's not official unless they come by and play by the rules, though when you see their style it's obvious that they may not be the "play by the rules" type lol

https://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Erection-TS3/273163716116923

--

August 17, 2012 at 7:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

BAHAHAHAHA, ya, don't know if they play by rules (which could be fun)

on that line, three of the bands (in real life) whoseI use their music for my videos are supporting me (and will be following SIFF too!)

--

August 17, 2012 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ausagi

Yeah I saw them... xD

--

August 17, 2012 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ausagi

CloudwalkerSims at August 17, 2012 at 12:04 PM

BAHAHAHAHA, ya, don't know if they play by rules (which could be fun)

on that line, three of the bands (in real life) whoseI use their music for my videos are supporting me (and will be following SIFF too!)

That's really cool! :O

--

August 17, 2012 at 2:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

until you quoted my post I didn't see all the typos. LOL

yes, if anyone uses music from free sites, try to contact the band to let them see. I've been lucky to make great friends with bands now and even have the lead guitarist of one doing voice overs for me! Not to mention they tweet and showcase your work if they like it (and some even ask for videos!)

--

August 17, 2012 at 3:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ausagi

I was actually gonna use a music from Korn... Unless I find a new one that has similar beat and style. 

--

August 17, 2012 at 3:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jack Rich

I'd Like to nominate One Erection Ts3 and hopefully we will Aquire all the needs to be chosen as the bant Of SIFF, So Let's Jump into the things you asked for:

1st: Photohoots with the members: 

Those Photos Represent The whole Band Members.

2nd Introducing  Each member Sepperatly

1- Luke Medina: (Facebook Link)

2-Jack Rich: (Facebook Link)

3- Duke Pollo: (Facebook Link)

4- Chadd Fuchs: (Facebook Link)

5-Aiser Williams: (Facebook Link)

3rd- Music And Promotional Videos:

-You can Watch Our Official World Tour Tv Add (Here)

- You Can Watch Our Official World tour Promo (Here)

-You Can subscribe To our Official Youtube channel (Here)

4th- Album Covers:

~Up All Night album: 

5th- Merchendise:

We Offered Our Fans Our 1E Merchendise Including:

1- The 1E Varisty Jacket For Females:

2- The 1E T-Shirt For Males:

3- The 1E Official Pose:

3- The 1E Pattern: 

4- The 1E Poster: (MORE POSTERS TO COME)

All The Downloads Are Available On Our Facebook page (Here)

6th- Tours 

The One Erection Toor Bus 

One Erection LIVE In concert:

7th- Red Carpet Events:

Red carpet Pic:

Red Carpet event With Trivia Winners:

8th- Shows:

1E Will Be Hosting The Sims Choice Awards 2013 Along With Zackary Brad Rich as The host

~Article:

9th-The Fans:

We Really would have been nothing without the support of our fans♥ So this was an awesome way to promote us and make us who we are.

Fan Pics:

You Can find Much More Fan Pics (Here)

10th-The Studio:

Here Is the Oner Erection Recording Studio:

11th- Art:

Well Another way to get us promoted was the creativity Of Our manager Peach Geldof For Creating Amasing Arts And Graphic designs wich helped us With the Attention

Thank You Very Much

~One Erection Team

August 17, 2012 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

incredible.

You got my vote!

--

August 17, 2012 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jack Rich

Thank you very much :D

August 18, 2012 at 12:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

Wow!!  1E is totally cool!!  I think every fangirl has a favorite and looks like I'm goo-goo-ga-ga over Chad!!  The recording studio is awesome!  I love the photography, superb work.  :D

--

August 18, 2012 at 12:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jack Rich

Imma Make sure Chadd sees that last comment xD

August 18, 2012 at 3:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mysteryjack1

Yay! More people from the facebook community are coming in :D 1E is awesome, and there are definitely more than a few fangirls here at Simatography ;)

--

August 18, 2012 at 6:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Holy ROCK OUT Jack Rich that was a lot of work, you didn't really need to post EVERYTHING here, but since you did it's great because it means less running around for us to find stuff on your band. LOVE what you guys are doing here, but watch out cuz I know we will have a battle of the bands. There is another band working with their agent now in preparation for this. (running off to prepare my fangirl pic now)

--

August 18, 2012 at 7:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jack Rich

well It did take me 56 mins to do xD But I believe you should know everything about Us, I was working On a Powerpoint with Much More detail about Each Member but I didn't really think you would need it ._> but if you do Tell me and I can finish it :D and yeah I realise there will the battle of the bands, and We never Said this is all we have ;) We still have a lot of tricks up our sleeve. So good luck to everyone and thanks for all the compliments guys :'D it means a lot xD

August 18, 2012 at 11:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Felicity Eclair

ERMAGHERD! 1E! I have been waiting for this moment all my life! I'm too lazy to Photoshop this, but here we go!

If any of the 1E members can hear me now, please sign any of my body parts!

--

August 18, 2012 at 11:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

oh no, someone tie Felicity back and keep her away from these guys, they are in danger.

--

August 18, 2012 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.