Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Sims TV Series' > GAP

Jack

I've created a new show called GAP. It will begin airing in 2013. You can see it at the following places:

Youtube Playlist

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jack123Productions" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Youtube Channel

Jack123Productions Website

Plot: 

The show will focus around gay character, Matthew Garret, and his life during junior year of high school. He has two best friends, Kara and Jessie, and they are a tight knit group but do keep secrets from each other. Matthew has a crush on the guy he sits next to in English, Jamie. Matthew and Jamie have an up and down friendship. Jamie doesn't reciprocate Matthew's feelings as he likes Brittany. Brittany is a bitch towards anyone other than Jamie and she sees herself as being his girlfriend soon which is why she is overprotective.

Please take the time to watch it. Thank You :)

--

Live Life to the Full

November 11, 2012 at 6:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

I checked it out, looks like it will be full of drama and angst which will make for interesting storylines.  Good luck!

--

November 11, 2012 at 7:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jack

Thanks. I'm aiming for it to begin around January. Just got to finish editing it together.

--

Live Life to the Full

November 11, 2012 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gus Rockman
Administrator

Interesting! Hope you ge tlots of views! :)

--

November 14, 2012 at 4:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jack

On the 17th December, the opening credits for the first series will be posted on YouTube. The shows official website and on here so please watch it ahead of the premiere in January.

--

Live Life to the Full

November 30, 2012 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Doons99P

Unfortunately it is blocked for me :(

--

http://doons99p.blogspot.com.au/

December 1, 2012 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jack

If you are having trouble viewing anything then try the following link:

http://vimeo.com/53465396 - Promo

The opening credits are available today on Youtube, My Channel & on here. Contact me if you have any issues with viewing it.

--

Live Life to the Full

December 17, 2012 at 3:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jack

Can officially confirm that GAP will premiere 11th January. A new episode will be uploaded every Friday for six weeks.

--

Live Life to the Full

December 27, 2012 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jack

All of Season 1 of GAP is on my Website, on Youtube and can be found on here under the section Series Updates. Information on the Second Series will be announced later in the year. Hope you enjoyed Series 1.

--

Live Life to the Full

February 22, 2013 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jack

GAP Season 2 Premieres this Friday (31st May). I Hope you enjoyed Season 1 and enjoy Season 2 even more.

--

Live Life to the Full

May 26, 2013 at 7:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.