Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > SIFF Archives > RED CARPET Photo Challenge Assignments spring 2013

Minraed
Site Owner

RED CARPET MINI CHALLENGE

for Simtographers

To spice things up a bit for our Red Carpet photo galleries I will be posting three weekly assignments between now and the SIFF film release date.  Use the assignment to inspire a particular theme to your photos. Be creative and make the style your own. It can be fashionable, funny, scandalous, sexy, or whatever you can come up with. 

Post your photos in the RED CARPET gallery HERE

You can submit as many photos as you like, but don't forget to drop by here to share at least one photo so that we know to go and look at your contributed photos.

We will be using the most creative, fun, and interesting of these photos in our Shutterbugs Showcase for the next SIFF magazine, for issues of the SIFF Buzz and for other SIFF showcases.

Assignment ONE

due Friday March 1st

VIP LIMO

You can interpret this in any way that you like, but there should be a limo involved.

Assignment TWO

Due Friday March 8th

Who Wore It Best?

What happens when more than one person shows up at a Red Carpet Gala in the same outfit?

Assignment THREE

Due Wednesday March 20th

VIP Gala Event

Show us what is happening at your film premieres or other Red Carpet Gala parties.

--

February 23, 2013 at 10:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

EDIT: I just realized that I am very absent minded. This is Olaf...and while he only has a small role in Der Gartenzwerg, he has brought two of the stars...Asia Capella (the host of the show) and Der Gartenzwerg...

--

http://www.simsweeklyworldnews.info
http://jorgha-haq.tumblr.com/

February 25, 2013 at 1:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

heh heh heh

I was asked a question that I thought it worth saying here. You don't have to take the LIMO too litterally. If your star was Cinderella she might have shown up in a pumpkin coach, and if your star is not rich or famous yet he might show up in an old car. There are not really any hard rules here, it's just for inspiration - so anything goes.

--

February 25, 2013 at 7:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Green_Girly100
Hehe Jorga, I love the waving gnome with Olaf! I'll be back with pics tomorrow :)
--

February 27, 2013 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Green_Girly100

Ok, so I'm really hoping its still the first somewhere in the world... I have some red carpet pics for you

Just because I loooove old holywood glamour! Here are my FIlm Noir stars, ingenue Rita Baker & her leading man Robert Bogart.....

And next, meet resident bad boy, celebrity photagrapher, Adam Lebovitz. He's arrived at the red carpet to find 2 dates waiting for him. Whoops!

And the women, meet Simdra Bullock & Rhiannon, have just realised too :/

What can he say? he loves beautiful women ;)

--

March 2, 2013 at 12:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Moon Entertainment

This is why you don't work with troublesome twins. 
March 2, 2013 at 2:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

I know I'm late, but just thought I'd squeak these in

As in pure Cloudwalker Productions tradition, the poor stars of Psycho Thriller, not only had to crawl out of the grave, but had to premier their movie on location. An ambulance stood by in case... well, in case...

Some people were a little ticked they didn't get on the VIP list apparently

--

March 2, 2013 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Second assignment is posted!  Photos that were created before that fit this theme will also be considered. I will be using as many photos as possible when putting together the magazine and I will be looking through the entire Red Carpet gallery so you won't need to specifically point them out unles of course you just want to :)

--

March 3, 2013 at 9:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

I was just looking through the Red Carpet photo gallery and amazing photos so far!  Lots of excitement and drama!!  I can't wait to see it all in the magazine!

--

March 3, 2013 at 9:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Yes, this has been a great Red Carpet so far. Much more creativity than usual I would say. Keep em coming.

--

March 5, 2013 at 6:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

Cloudwalker Productions held a very special promotional red carpet, but

But, really Alfred?

--

March 5, 2013 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

:lol:

--

March 6, 2013 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ChaddFuchs

where can i get the Statue with plumbob? Thank you!

--

www.simslandiacreations.blogspot.com

March 10, 2013 at 8:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jorgha Haq
Administrator

It's in the SIFF stuff shop here http://simatography.webs.com/apps/forums/show/7052530-siff-stuff You will have to check out the various threads because I don't remember which one it's in.

--

http://www.simsweeklyworldnews.info
http://jorgha-haq.tumblr.com/

March 10, 2013 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

it's in this one :)

http://simatography.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/8598412-siff-merchandise-2013

--

March 10, 2013 at 1:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SSProductions

These are awesome :) It looks like there's a lot of mischief and mayhem at this year's RC event :lol:

--

Photobucket

March 10, 2013 at 3:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

The third and final photography assignment is posted in celebration of the VIP Gala events now underway as the films are about to Premiere. Have fun!

--

March 13, 2013 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SSProductions

Great photo MIn :) This looks a fun assignment :)

--

Photobucket

March 13, 2013 at 9:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Green_Girly100

Here is SNN entertainment reporter Rick Wilkins reporting on Violet Dracon & Green Girl wearing the dress... ouch, I think there are will be a couple of stylists looking for new jobs tomorrrow!

Who do you think wore it best?

Up & coming young actresss, Violet Dracon's first Siff after party & first autograph hunter!

A quick dress change after the earleir faux pas, and here is Green Girl with Indie director Andy Love. Make sure you watch out for his debut film, Zombie Slayer at your independent theatres this summer ;)

On a side note, is that our starlet Violet in clinch with our entertainment reporter Rick, in the background? the tabloids will be humming!

--

March 14, 2013 at 3:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I am going to have so much fun putting together the Red Carpet pages for our SIFF showcase!

--

March 14, 2013 at 9:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.