Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > LWIF - Look What I Found > Holdable props for SIms 3?

Ballantyne

Just wondering if there are many holdable props out there for sims 3 (as accesories equipable to the left or right hand).

I have found a few so far, such as guns, weapons, briefcases etc (which are great) but I am wondering if there are any more out there? I had a look at the Sims 3 content list but couldn't find much. I know cups and bottles would be quite handy for machinima and maybe bags, books, paper, clipboard, pens etc.  

Anyone know of any more? Or a hack that might equip an object into a sims hand? I know there was a great hack for the sims 2, but haven't been able to find anything similar for the sims 3. Any help is appreciated :)

April 2, 2013 at 7:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ChristieL.

Hey ballantine!

Just read your post. Sadly there aren't props like that in the sims 3. Most of the stuff you can find are accessories and they need to have their own animation built frame by frame. 

Anyway, if you need any accessory I'd definitely recommend you to visit cloudwalker sims website it has everything you might need for your machinimas.

http://cloudwalkersims.com/free-objects-and-stuff/

I do also accessory, but so far I only released a gun. :P

--

April 2, 2013 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

aw thanks. And there's a new one, a suitcase I just released.

If you want to make it yourself, I have tutorial on the site too. (Severinka has some too)

--

April 2, 2013 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ballantyne

Thanks Christie :) Shame there isn't a hack for sims 3. I downloaded your gun too, it looks awesome ^_^

Cloud, I admit I had a bit of a download frenzy on your site the other week lol :D. I will pick up the suitcase as well, thanks ^_^

I wish I could make my own accessory props, but as I am on a Mac, I have limited tools available. I can make custom animations for my sims using Blender + S3PE (which I am grateful for!) and I can import CC accesories made by others into Blender for reference. 

But ... unfortunately I can't get S3OC to run at all, so I can't extract objects & other things at the moment :/ Ahh well. 

April 3, 2013 at 6:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

can you run TSRW? It has nearly everything in it. And I don't use Blender so I can help you. If there's something you absolutely must have, please PM me or email me through the site and I can probably whip it up for you :)

--

April 3, 2013 at 10:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ballantyne

I gave TSRW a try but unfortunately I couldn't get that to run either :( 

Thank- you for the kind offer :) Yes, there is one simple object that would be very handy as an accessory in my machinima.  I will send you a PM. 

April 4, 2013 at 7:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.