Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > SIFF Archives > SIFF Spring 2013 Winners Announced

Minraed
Site Owner

I will come back to make this pretty, but I'm late for work and I can't wait until later when I have more time so I'm sharing this right away.

SIFF Buzz - full SIFF programme, Red Carpet showcase and Winners

--

April 8, 2013 at 10:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jaguwar

Congrats to all the winners and runner-ups! It was quite the competition this season. I look forward to more in the fall! :)

--

April 8, 2013 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CatKetty21

Congrats to the winners and the others! :D 

As for me, I'm going to cry in a corner. Haha! Joking! xD SIFF was real fun! Can't wait for SIFF Fall! I'll be back~

--

April 8, 2013 at 10:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ballantyne

Awesome! :) There were some great films this SIFF. 

April 9, 2013 at 8:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nims

oh wow! O_O Totally wasn't expecting that! :D Thanks so much for anyone that voted for me ^_^ There were some awesome entries across the board this season, i'm totally joining again in fall :)

April 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HoushoFX

OMG!!!!! I can't believe it :O :O Most of the films were way better than mine :O Thanks ALOT voters

--

Youtube cannel   http://www.youtube.com/HoushoFX

Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SimSoap.studios

April 10, 2013 at 8:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Veritas

Congratulations to all the winners and the others! :D

Thanks so much to all that voted for us! :D  It was a really fantastic surprize, I could not believe it a couple of days :o

Thanks a lot to the simatography team for your job! :) It was a great festival! Can't wait for SIFF Fall! ^_^

--

April 11, 2013 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

A big thanks to EVERYONE who participated, however small or large your contribution, to making this SIFF another successful one. I have the award badges in png format that I will email out over the next few days as soon as I get a stretch of time at my computer.

Between now and next SIFF I might be a bit quiet around here, but I'll be behind the scenes tweaking the site and preparing for SIFF again.  I hope everyone is thinking about next SIFF already too! 

--

April 14, 2013 at 9:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SeeMyu

Congratultions to all of the winners! :) The films this year were fantastic! I'm looking forward to next season, and I hope I can contribute again! 

For now, See you soon, everyone! 

-SeeMyu

--

April 14, 2013 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gordana

Congrats to the winners and a big applause to all participants!! It was Such an Exciting round of SIFF and i thoroughly enjoyed all the films i was able to see. :)

--

April 15, 2013 at 11:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.