Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Sims TV Series' > Crystal Cove (A Sims 2 Series)

James @ CrystalCoveSeries

Warning: This series contains some strong language and mature themes. It's not raunchier than your average primetime TV show, but I figure I should put this warning here just in case. It's safe-for-work as long as you have headphones really.

Hello everyone! I'm here to introduce a Sims 2 series that I am currently working on. It's called Crystal Cove! We've already released four episodes, and is still ongoing!

Crystal Cove is quite the mash-up of various genres. It's a bit of a comedy-drama-mystery-thriller-sliceoflife-romance-horror-ect.

Crystal Cove takes place in the titular small town, where a group of friends have recently moved into the town. Their lives become entangled with the town's inhabitants, and this series details these relationships. The lives of the inhabitants of this town occassionally have to deal with encounters with the supernatural and occult, when they aren't dealing with their day-to-day lives.

Each episode is roughly 20-25 minutes long, so as you might imagine, episodes can take awhile to be made. We tried to do bi-weekly releases, but that proved to be fairly tough. Unfortunately, it's pretty much come down to episodes getting done when they... Well, get done. Sorry for the lack of hardcore commitment, but real life takes it's toll on all of us, right?

Click here to visit our YouTube channel!

We also have a website! Click here to check it out!

--

June 30, 2013 at 2:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

I will list the episodes currently released at the time of making this thread here.

Season 1 Episode 1 - Welcome to Crystal Cove

Season 1 Episode 2 - Puppy Love

Season 1 Episode 3 - Hush Up, Sweet Charlene

Season 1 Episode 4 - Splashdown

--

June 30, 2013 at 2:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Episode 5 is now live and available for viewing on YouTube!

Season 1 Episode 5 - The Plunge

--

July 28, 2013 at 11:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Goodness I have not kept this up to date... Episode 9 has just been released! Below are the other episodes I never listed.

Season 1 Episode 6 - System Shock

Season 1 Episode 7 - The Motions

Season 1 Episode 8 - Bombshell

Season 1 Episode 9 - Dog Days

--

October 8, 2015 at 5:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.