Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Photographer Portfolios > TenderWolf's Den

TenderWolf

Hello! Welcome to my studio showcase! I decided to break down and share all my creations in one place. I hope you all like them! I've created things like builds, videos, and stories, and even briefly created some custom content (though I may make more at a later time). I've also started a legacy for the first time in Sims history and am really enjoying it. All creations will have a showcase post, whether it be a new build, chapter, or video.

QUICK LINKS:

My Blog (builds/uploads)

My Sim Self's Blog (Kenzie Howell)

My Tumblr

As the Plumbob Turns (Legacy)

Forbidden (18+ story)

Thanks again! Feel free to follow, add, or friend me anywhere! Comments are always welcome! :)

P.S. The best part about my studio? Everything is completely third party custom content free! That's my guarantee to you. ;)

--

Click the picture to check out my Simblr! 8)

July 31, 2013 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TenderWolf

One thing I started doing a while back that seems to have sparked the interest of a lot of players is build commercial lots for the various worlds in the game, matching that world's theme. I'm referring to the types of lots introduced in Ambitions, which end up plopped down in every Sims 3 world looking exactly the same. You can find these default builds in the library, and as I said, they're always the same in every town (Twinbrook and Appaloosa Plains have their own versions but that's it).

I grew tired of staring at the same lots in every single town, each of which has its own theme, so I made different commercial lots for each world to coincide with its theme. Each world now has its own unique fire station, salon, consignment store, and in some cases, laundromat. I will continue to do so for each new world that comes out.

To see my commercial lots, click here!

--

July 31, 2013 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TenderWolf

My current project is a short story featuring my Sim self, Kenzie Howell's, vampire friend, Isaiah Cavanaugh. Several fans have stated that Isaiah is their favorite of Kenize's friends, so I thought I'd write a story explaining how, exaclty, he became a vampire. The story follows his life before the transition, the events leading up to it, and the aftermath.

But before you read this story, I strongly recommend that you read the others first, as each one leads into the next. You might be confused by who's who and what's going on if you don't start at the beginning. The first story (after the autobiography scrapbook, which doesn't necessarily need to be read to understand everything) is Blood Lust (reVAMPed), and they're listed in order after that. To read the stories, click here!

Oh, and every month, Kenzie's blog page will be updated with a new theme. ;)

--

July 31, 2013 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TenderWolf

I have returned! I apologize for my absence; I've been working on so many projects, and then I forget half the sites I need to post them too. But now that I've been accepted as an intern, I fully intend to rectify that!

Some of you may be familiar with my Around the World series of female Sims with matching homes. I have relaunched that series to include no third party custom content (some had patterns) as well as "authentic" items that have since been released in the store. I've also added some new ones to the series thanks to new game and store releases.

That relaunch prompted me to do the same thing with my other two series, In the Era and Fantasy. The latter has been renamed to Parallel Universe, and two of the Sims previously in that series are now in my brand new one, Supernatural.

Oh, and I did an overhaul on my blog so that all these creations have photos linked to the posts to make them easier to find, and everything now has a Mediafire download link as well as one to the Exchange. That includes commercial lots and residential lots as well.

To check it all out, click here!

I've also started a Simblr and have been having a lot of fun with it! It includes the same links as in my blog, all in sorted pages on the right side of the screen. And as with my blog, the theme will change every month. You can see it here!

--

April 13, 2014 at 10:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.