Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > WCIF - Where Can I Find > Looking for a Creator

Green_Girly100

Hi Guys :)

I'm planning a cross game machinima with Sims and Dead Frontier (MMORPG) and am hoping to find a maker to Simmify some DF items for me! Ultimately I am looking for someone to make me approximately 10 pieces of clothing, armors mostly, and 10 weapons. In an ideal world I'd love a couple of poses for the weapons too :)  I've included a couple of example images from the Dead Frontier closet and armory....

I'll be happy to pay real $ for a package like this as it's such a big request. I hope one of you talented folk are feeling generous with your time ;)

--

August 16, 2013 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Did you try on facebook too? I find it hard to find creators, not that they aren't willing, but because I feel bad asking people directly. I'm not sure off hand who does this style, but good luck finding your stuff.

--

August 27, 2013 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

I have to say, I looked for the models that might have been ripped from the game to use, but I couldn't find any. Without the game to rip them myself (and no time at all), I just couldn't take it on, I'm sorry.

Also, try Garden of Shadows, TS3 Wish on a New Star forum. It allows people to make requests.

And, post on MTS, WCIF for the things. As a creator, and others I know, we troll the WCIF's on forums to see what interests us.

--

August 27, 2013 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.