Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > How Goes the Project? > Honest criticism please? Sims 3 Machinima Series

NeiaAlthea

Hi everyone. I'm working on a series called Autumn Divide, about a young girl who ends up getting involved with a war in another universe. I am almost going to quit making it, because I'm not really sure if it's appealing to others in general instead of just myself, lol. Please check it out, especially if you're into fantasy series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm1j_ZAAB7k

Please tell me what you think, honestly! I love criticism, seeing as how I'm a beginner at this.

September 28, 2013 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I will have a look in the morning when I have more time. Do you prefer direct feedback in person, or openly here?

--

September 28, 2013 at 9:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NeiaAlthea

It doesn't matter! I just replied to your message. Thanks so much, you're a great help

September 29, 2013 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

Personally I hate giving criticism without being asked because I feel that it can make a person feel bad, but I love when people ask for it because then you can help. I am realy hoping that our machinima school ideas coming after SIFF will help us learn together how to make better machinima. Keep it up!

--

September 30, 2013 at 6:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fadhil Yudhawanto (Bahariawans Studio)

Hello. I've watched your film. Is it based on game like final fantasy, suikoden, or an anime?

I like your style :) Perfect music choice. But I think it would be better if you use an asian skin for your sims like lemonleaf or the other, and make the video widescreen. You may offer a voice actors, continue the series, and promote your videos to the others :D

--

October 1, 2013 at 7:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.