Simatography 

and homebase of SIFF

Forums

Forum Home > Monthly Theme Challenge for Everyone > Dark Side Challenge 2013 - CLOSED

sylentwhysper

Congrats to everyone!  Awesome job and great entries!!  I wish I would have had more time to join in on the fun, hopefully next time!  :)

--

November 9, 2013 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

smokytopaz

:) Congrats to everyone, and honest, the fact that I came anywhere near the top amazed me as there was some stunning stuff done!! HUGE congrats!

--

November 12, 2013 at 4:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

It really was great all around. I'm so glad that Sylent started this so many years ago and that others nudged me to get it back again this year. It's a fun diversion after SIFF.

thank you again Smoky for that pic that I loved enough to use as a cover.

--

November 12, 2013 at 4:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CloudwalkerSims

You should do more mini ones! Holiday one maybe? :)

--

November 12, 2013 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sylentwhysper

@Min, I'm glad you decided to continue this comp.  It's always had a good response somehow.  :)

Mini comps are cool, but I would also love to see the original Shutterbugs competition come back to life.  There are a ton of modeling comps out there but there aren't any comps geared towards just plain artistic photography which is one thing I loved about the original Shutterbugs.  It wasn't about fashion, make-up, or looks, it was about your skill and creativity as an artist through photography. :) 

--

November 12, 2013 at 8:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Minraed
Site Owner

I am working on the plans for Shutterbugs and will probably do another mini holidays/year end thing. I am just finally getting my internet issues sorted so I'm a bit behind on some things, but.. almost caught up so watch for details soon.

--

November 12, 2013 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.